Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'pack' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

Selling MIB collection Spectra and Clawdeen PICS ADDED, not looking for ebay prices, moving sale!

I'm selling a bunch of MIB dolls! I'm not looking for Ebay prices, but please be fair. These are adult owned and were picked for collecting…

Started by ShindoW

0 Sep 23, 2015

Boo York, Freak Du Chic, Garrot & Rochelle on Amazon

I hadn't seen any previous posting of this on the forums but if this is old news, pay it no heed. I've been much out of touch with this sit…

Started by BioShocked89

17 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by mechagirl

Mod

Pack of trouble in Asda!??? (UK)

http://direct.asda.com/Monster-High-A-Pack-Of-Trouble/000787958,default,pd.html?dual=0 Just spotted these... £60 is a bit painful but wow…

Started by purple_monkfish

15 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Truly Outrageous

Cleo&Deuce first wave NIB trade

Hi everyone, I have a NIB extremely rare to find Cleo/Deuce first wave pack. It is like new…

Started by Warlock Ra

1 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Eve

Want to buy Ghoulia Comic Fashion Pack

Looking for new or loose doesnt matter, or even 2 new ones. Thanks

Started by doubledeckersoulwrecker

0 Sep 15, 2013

Want to Trade: Music Festival Clawd & Draculaura; Home Ick Frankie

Hey there! I'm looking to trade my MF 2 pack and my Home Ick Frankie (BF version...no locker)         For the 2 pack, I'd like 2 dolls so…

Started by katieklassified

5 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Steam Powered Bunny

Looking for MF 2 pack and a few others...

I'm desperately looking for the Clawd/Draculaura MF 2 pack...I have ONE Kmart by me and it NEVER gets new things. They're so behind. I'll p…

Started by katieklassified

3 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by katieklassified

Huge Lot (2) For Sale ONLY *Pic Heavy*

Hello All,  I'm back and trying to sell the rest of my friend's MH items to help pay for her trip to the US. Keep in mind the prices in AU…

Started by phaireetells

25 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by phaireetells

Dance Class Five Pack for trade

I'm looking to Trade my Set for a combination of the list below. *Priority items in yellow* Trades: *Ghouls Night Out 4 pk, *Catty Noir,*…

Started by Lover of MH

0 Jul 31, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service