Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'out' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Many Dolls for Sale - charity event

If you live in the South Bend, IN area, I am hosting a HUGE yard sale on June 23, 24, 25 to benefit my friend who was the victim of a hit a…

Started by Dani P.

0 Jun 16, 2017

Selling 1st Wave Nefera and Holt

Looking to sell first wave dolls. I have Nefera, Holt, Abbey, and Operetta. All in box. No damages. Asking $150 for each for Holt and Nefer…

Started by Brittney Richman

0 Nov 5, 2015

Looking for schools out Cleo accessories

I am looking for Schools Out Cleo's earnings and trapper keeper. I am looking to buy or trade. I have my Monster High sales on ebay if you…

Started by Jenny

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jenny

ISO Some Accessories/Clothes, Elissabat, Zombie Dance Rochelle or Venus

Looking for some accessories/clothes, let me know if you have any! Can possibly trade Slo Mo for all Elissabat (either nude or with full…

Started by katieklassified

6 May 29, 2014
Reply by katieklassified

Looking to Buy (small accessories/clothing pieces, and a few dolls!)

Looking for the following things...can buy or trade. I have Sig Ghoulia with just clothes/shoes and a NIB Sig Abbey I can possibly trade.…

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by katieklassified

FCA Operetta out of Box Pics

Credit: http://dreaming-dolli.tumblr.com/post/74035550463/frights-camera-action-operetta What do you think?

Started by Amaranthe

42 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Pam Eargle

Used dolls for sale (make offer)

Hey there! Some of my dolls got a bit damaged during my move, or at some point objects were lost, but I plan on getting replacements. I am…

Started by Katie Tidwell

21 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by purple_monkfish

Selling older dolls. (Adult Collector) GLOOM BEACH GHOULIA

I've been trying to sell the rest of my collection on my local craigslist to avoid shipping costs but literally no one wants them unless th…

Started by Princette

5 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Princette

WTT: Killer Style Clawdeen & GNO Rochelle

Killer Style Clawdeen, Kohl's Exclusive. Just popped her out of the box. She has a rub on her nose, no idea if it can be removed.   GNO R…

0 Oct 1, 2013

Looking to Trade or Sell GNO Rochelle

I have Rochelle from the 4 pack (because of course I couldn't wait and bought her single doll first). I'd love to trade her for either I &l…

0 Aug 27, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service