Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'or' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone have nefera for sale?

I know she's super rare but I know there are people that offer reasonable non inflated prices for her. I don't want her in the box. I only…

Started by Danielle

1 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Mamadoll

Looking for fearleading Werecats and or Toralei, fearleading trio dolls.

Hi, I can not find the dolls in canada We have been searching. So if you have them and want to sell them reasonably...(I have two small kid…

Started by Gypsydollz

5 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Gypsydollz

Bratzillas, Yes or No?

Okay.. I was on FaceBook a couple weeks ago and saw this thing called "Bratzillas". I thought they were cute at first but then when I saw t…

Started by HesitantSpecki

128 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Peaches the dog12

Looking to purchase or trade for Holt Hyde ASAP

I am looking to purchase or trade for a NIB Holt Hyde. I have Venus, Robecca, Threaderella, Clawdeen storybook as little red riding hood -…

Started by Lexxi MacPherson

10 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by MikeyC

Florida Finds

I am currently on holiday in Florida and will update you with my finds. Super Target, Orlando -New cupid, frankie 2, draculaura 1, clawdee…

Started by Flossie D

0 Jul 10, 2012

Florida Finds

I am currently on holiday in Florida and will update you with my finds. Super Target, Orlando -New cupid, frankie 2, draculaura 1, clawdee…

Started by Flossie D

0 Jul 10, 2012

Do you keep your dolls in boxes or open them?

I know this has probably been discussed before, but since we have new people joining the fanbase all the time, why not start a fresh one?…

Started by Cordelia Cauldron {Lea}

6 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by LeighCheri

In or out the box?

I'm a new collector. I got a nagging question that probably everyone's ran across: "Do I take the dolls out the box or keep them in?"   I w…

Started by Jaycee aka Hardykat

30 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Panda Berry In Space

Senior

Spectra picture?!

was surfing Google, when I came across this picture. I wonder if its real, your opinions?   sorry its so tiny http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AYd

Started by Hashtag (Runt)

5 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by meggiewes

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service