Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'operetta' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

Monster High Doll Lot of 18 dolls listed on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-High-Doll-Lot-18-Dolls-Gil-Webber-Catty-Noir-Spectra-Operetta-Wave-1-/172137562950?hash=item281432c346:g:NN

Started by Brittney

7 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Brittney

Trading and Selling lots of Monster High Dolls and Accessories!

EDIT: I am now also paying for EAH dolls as well (no trade necessary)! Message me if you have a doll you want to sell :) I am looking to se…

Started by mlggirl

34 May 1, 2015
Reply by mlggirl

Another mega sale. I am thinning out the last of my NIB collection

Hello all! See the attached photos and price list. $5 for shipping in the U.S. If you need more detailed photos, just let me know. :) All D…

Started by theshyfox

14 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by theshyfox

Want to Trade

I have a couple of dolls that I'm willing to trade for others.  The ones I want don't have to have all clothes or accessories (any I need w…

Started by Roselite de Tenousei

8 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Monster_High

FS: Loose Target Exclusive Dance Class Ghouls: Lagoona, Robecca, & Operetta, $12 - $15

Brand new ghouls from the Target exclusive Dance Class 5-pack! Lagoona: $15 Robecca: $12 (NO SHOES) Operetta: $15 Shipping USA: $5 in a bu…

Started by Nonesuch

0 Sep 10, 2014

Cheap Monster High Doll Lot, Opperetta, Abbey, Frankie, Cleo, and accessories!

I want to get rid of them all. Since shipping is so expensive I will be selling them as a lot. This is a great Monster High Doll lot for a…

Started by disneyrebel15

0 Jul 4, 2014

nude basic operetta and basic spectra, twyla accessories

both for sale, asking $15 each, shipping about $5 within the us. i might ship to canada but it will take a little longer and probably be…

Started by black lamb

0 May 28, 2014

Mattel.com Sale

In case you didn't know already, they're having a "Tax Break Sale" of 15%.  Takes the bite out of their rather high, imo, shipping charges.…

Started by 3eyeddiva

0 Apr 9, 2014

Looking to sell or trade WAVE 1 Draculaura and GLOOM BEACH Draculaura

First, I have a wave 1 Draculaura with all her accessories and stand for $20. She has been unboxed but I would be willing to sell her with…

Started by AliBoBali4

1 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Marghoul[Mod! PC to report ONLY]

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service