Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'ooak' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question About Sealants

Hi! So I'm really new to doll customization and I want to start my first doll soon. However, I'm struggling to find the right sealant. The…

Started by NovaNightengale

3 May 11, 2017
Reply by Evz

Selling some Monster High repaints by @LilSkullitaDolls

So I set up an Etsy page for my dolls a while back and I wanted to post it around :) The link is here My prices are a bit different dependi…

Started by LilSkully

0 Aug 14, 2016

Customized Ever After High dolls

I'm customizing Ever After High dolls. They are repainted, rerooted and redressed. Their body is recarved:) Here is some photo about my cus…

Started by unniedolls

2 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by unniedolls

Custom dolls by me (unniedolls) :)

Hi!:) First, I want to say sorry about my grammar mistakes. I know, my English is not good but I try to improove my skills. I started thi…

Started by unniedolls

27 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by unniedolls

Fully customized OOAK Monster High dolls

Hi for everybody!:) I really like the Monster High films and dolls, so I decided I will customize them:) Here is some pictures about my cu…

Started by unniedolls

14 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by unniedolls

two ooak dolls up for grabs will sell or trade

the vampire girl ( i named Fangtasia) is a draculara clone on a cam body.. i left her original hair and added in the burgundy shade..her dr…

Started by Dallas Sparks

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Ology

My latest - Catrine, Now Lady Catherine.

Here is my latest repaint, once Catrine De Mew (Scaris), now Lady Catherine Lenore.

Started by daisy

3 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by drkne

Pretty Rave Girl

I figured you all might be interested in my process of making my next customized MH girl. She started off as an Art Class Draculaura but no…

Started by Whimsii

4 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Whimsii

Custom OOAK Dolls FOR SALE!!!! *New Dolls Added!!*

These are items I have made myself and while I am still learning they are really good quality have had the paint sealed and can stand up to…

Started by Abbinormal

21 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by daisy123

Fully Customised and rerooted Ghoulia ooak

I commissioned an artist to reroot and fully customize a Ghoulia doll a couple of years ago. She is a great doll, but I am looking to rehom…

Started by Lyrica

1 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Lyrica

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service