Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adventures of the Ghoul Squad

Hey guys, as some of you might have seen. MH's offical youtube channel has started another Webseries. As you guys may also know, they have…

Started by VampireIdle

1 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by i^D

Many Dolls for Sale - charity event

If you live in the South Bend, IN area, I am hosting a HUGE yard sale on June 23, 24, 25 to benefit my friend who was the victim of a hit a…

Started by Dani P.

0 Jun 16, 2017

Selling My Collection - new in box 1600 Frankie, Loose Wave 1 Frankie+ More!!

Hey everyone I used to be on this forum but I rejoined because I forgot my account haha Anyway the reason I am here is i am currently sell…

Started by Yukun

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Yukun

ISO Heath Burns Ghoul Fair!

Hi! I am looking for OoB, unwanted Heath Burns dolls to use for a custom project. I need about 2-3 dolls preferably with stands if possible…

Started by Kalixte

0 Jan 23, 2016

Selling 1st Wave Nefera and Holt

Looking to sell first wave dolls. I have Nefera, Holt, Abbey, and Operetta. All in box. No damages. Asking $150 for each for Holt and Nefer…

Started by Brittney Richman

0 Nov 5, 2015

Trading (DRUMROLL...)

a Disney Store Limited Edition 1 of 4000 Aurora Doll for the SDCC "Twilight in Paris" Jem and the Holograms Doll by Integrity Toys. I have…

Started by BlondieAppleCatrine

1 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by BlondieAppleCatrine

Cleo de Nile "Dawn of the Dance" original 2009 clothing and box

I have Cleo de Nile "Dawn of the Dance" original 2009 stuff for sale.I have the dress, shoes, bag, coffin phone, brush, stand, invitation a…

Started by Elenya

0 Jan 6, 2015

Toys R Us Monster High Dawn of the Dance re-release !!!!!!

I found all three at my local toys r us on Saturday. The only problem was they rang up $19.99 and all the economy size dolls are $14.99...s…

Started by Daenerys18

37 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Triumvirate

Lots of Dolls for Sale Only

What you see in the pictures is what I am selling. I am sorry but stands do not come with these. They have all been display only dolls so i…

Started by Casey_ms

20 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by zombiegirl725

Budget Line Stands are coming back!!

With the Freaky Fusion line, I'm getting a feeling all dolls carrying stands are making a comeback! I love purchasing MH dolls that have st…

Started by Olympia Lovett

5 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Nat

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service