Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well HEY THERE!

I am new to this site (obviously), but I was so excited when I found this website! I was so antzy waiting for my profile to be accepted! I…

Started by Danielle

2 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by MonsterHighMommy

Nice to Meetcha

Hiiiii! I'm Elysian and I'm new here on monsterhigh dot com. I've been collecting dolls since December 2013, and I've also started collect…

Started by Elysian

3 Dec 30, 2014

Senior

New character, possible alien girl? *picture and link*

found here -> http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/MAT/3585439363x0x789862/afea7d9f-e66b-4c53-8a21-f16a12b09050/02_Mattel_14OctoberAna

Started by Hashtag (Runt)

51 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Kinda_Whatever

New Manster On The Scene!

My name is Levy. I'm a 17 year old gay and proud manster from Hollywood, FL. I love collecting Monster High dolls and I wanna break the ste…

Started by GayMansterLover96

8 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by shanabear

Stumbled upon some awesome gender-bent doll ideas online!

So, I'm not quite sure who the artist is, but their imagination it on point! I just got Invisi Billy and love him to death. Unfortunately h…

Started by Toastycat

3 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by another_monster

Mod

New Lines - Pictures! AND now with videos too!

So lots of stuff has been popping up the past few days, loads of catalogue and in box images. So we're pooling the threads together and ask…

Started by purple_monkfish

349 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Kindred

Mod

What Monsters are left?

We had a discussion about this, possibly a year and a half ago, but it's been pretty deeply buried.  I thought it was worth revisiting. 20…

Started by Draconia St George

122 May 17, 2014
Reply by Operetta Fanboy

Hello All!!! My name is Sammy and I am a MH addict :-)

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to this site. I am a HUGE Monster High Doll fan and MY DAUGHTER HATES ME FOR IT! I was always a Barbie Coll…

Started by samanthacastle54

4 Mar 28, 2014

New Jersey MH Sighting

I was at a walmart last night and tons of MH dolls were clearanced from $8-$10Art Class, 1600 , Catty Noir and Ghouls Alive The guy happene…

Started by samanthacastle54

2 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by PurpleLynnie

Heyo from this person!

Hello, I'm Faceless Humanoid, also known as Socky. I'm 21 and from Iceland. I currently have somewhere from 12-20 Monster Highs dolls... I…

Started by SockySockington

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by adora

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service