Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Many Dolls for Sale - charity event

If you live in the South Bend, IN area, I am hosting a HUGE yard sale on June 23, 24, 25 to benefit my friend who was the victim of a hit a…

Started by Dani P.

0 Jun 16, 2017

-UPDATED- Selling entire collection NIB+loose outfits+diaries

Hello you beautiful monsters, Thank you to everyone I have spoken with! I'm happy to report the majority of my dolls have now been donated…

Started by Veravey❄

9 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Melanie Martinez

Trading Art for Dolls

Hey Guys! So I'm willing to draw characters, cartoons, persons you'd like me to in return for Monster High Dolls or Ever After High Doll. P…

Started by stoneangel

0 Jul 10, 2016

new here~

Hello~ my name is Lu-Lu and I'm new to this forum and to monster high in general. I'm 21, female and can't get enough of MH. I am very int…

Started by Lu-Lu

1 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by MonsterHighMommy

Lorna McNessie Art

Started by Azure and Copper

4 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by DroothR

Hello everyone ✌

My name is Ramba, I'm 26 and I've been collecting Monster High dolls for a year and a half and as for today I have 102 of them. Monster Hig…

Started by Ramba Zamba

4 Jun 12, 2015

New to these forums

Hello, I'm Schisty, and I've just recently joined the forums. Doing the polite thing of introducing myself. I've only been collecting MH f…

Started by schisty

3 Apr 9, 2015

FOR SALE: used and new MH dolls!

Hi guys, don't know if you remember me I was on this forum around monster high's early boom in popularity where people raced to find the wa…

Started by afrokid

7 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by gazzy90

must Share news

So I'm not sure how many of you know this but the new Ken doll shoes Fit monster high boys, I got a ken outfit today to see if any of the c…

Started by linka

1 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by mechagirl

Anyone have Abbey I love Fashion to sell??

I really need this one and can't find it anywhere! Anyone have one they can sell me and post to the UK? I'm looking to pay roughly £25 :)

Started by Bean

0 Jan 15, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service