Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'monster' (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom dolls by me (unniedolls) :)

Hi!:) First, I want to say sorry about my grammar mistakes. I know, my English is not good but I try to improove my skills. I started thi…

Started by unniedolls

27 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by unniedolls

Trading: ThroneComing Raven Queen for Sweet Screams Frankie Stein

Hey Guys!Im trying to get sweet screams frankie stein like new for my thronecoming Raven Queen doll, I have never played with her or done a…

Started by Neighthan.rot

0 Jun 20, 2015

Fully customized OOAK Monster High dolls

Hi for everybody!:) I really like the Monster High films and dolls, so I decided I will customize them:) Here is some pictures about my cu…

Started by unniedolls

14 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by unniedolls

two ooak dolls up for grabs will sell or trade

the vampire girl ( i named Fangtasia) is a draculara clone on a cam body.. i left her original hair and added in the burgundy shade..her dr…

Started by Dallas Sparks

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Ology

Anyone have these for Headmistress Bloodgoods?

Found her at a thrift store for $1 and couldn't resist! I really just need her coat and left and rights arms. Below is the pic of her! Than…

Started by Danielle

2 May 11, 2015
Reply by Chris Dang

Trading and Selling lots of Monster High Dolls and Accessories!

EDIT: I am now also paying for EAH dolls as well (no trade necessary)! Message me if you have a doll you want to sell :) I am looking to se…

Started by mlggirl

34 May 1, 2015
Reply by mlggirl

Newbie to collecting MH dolls :)

According to my mother, I once said I hated Monster High dolls...I don't remember. But last year on Thanksgiving/Black Friday, I got my fir…

Started by Oragami

3 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by MonsterHighMommy

My New Store online monster high goodies

Selling MH dolls UK based just plugging my shop , started out as a collector some how lead to this lol http://kidzwonderemporium.tictail.c

Started by Comic-mum

0 Apr 6, 2015

Selling: Clothes, Vampire CAM, Werewolf CAM Head (PIC HEAVY)

Hey! I'm selling a few things that I've gotten but don't want anymore. Feel free to message me for more information/pictures. :) Prices do…

Started by writtenhuman

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by writtenhuman

A Bunch of Dolls for Sale, WTT for one other doll

Hey! I'm moving and so I'll be selling quite a few dolls. Below is what I'm selling and the price. I also want to trade one of these for an…

Started by Julie Doster

15 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Rogue

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service