Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'monster' (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling all my MH and EAH Dolls + Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Great for customizer or beginner customizer! (PRICE DOWN)

Hello all! I'm selling all of my MH, EAH, MH/EAH Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Dolls have all been wiped of make-up/face-paint, removed ha…

Started by Pickle

2 Oct 21
Reply by Pickle

Lagoona Blue first wave (complete, very rar)

For sale: My Lagoona Blue doll (1 wave!) she is just standing around so i hope to find a better place for her now. She will come with ever…

Started by Cersia

0 Mar 24

Packaging Errors, Misprints, Trolls and more!

What have you seen that is unusual, trolled, or just plain fake? Post your sightings here! :D EDIT: I moved it to MH sightings. I kept for…

Started by ozzykitten

80 Mar 4
Reply by Skeekers

WANTED!!!!!!!! monster high dolls and stands

hello everyone im looking for the dolls listed below if you have any of these listed below to offer please PM me and we can make arrangemen…

Started by Irakitty

22 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Stanna

Dolls I Am Looking to Buy

Hey! I am looking to buy a "couple" dolls! Some on my list I realize are rare or hard to find but I'm not looking to pay any outrageous pri…

Started by Danielle

30 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Eva

Selling my collection of 17 MH dolls, a playset, and 99% of original accessories

Hello! feel free to message me, I do have dolls from discontinued lines, all from smoke free home, Never played with, been on display, they…

Started by Hannah

5 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Real Men Wear Pink

Selling Over 30 MH DOLLS + Mario and Kawaii Collectibles

WELCOME Shop UPDATE September 13th 2016 I have made the final decision to get rid of 80-90% of my Monster High Collection. It is time to m…

Started by neko.nana

15 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Irakitty

Many Dolls for Sale - charity event

If you live in the South Bend, IN area, I am hosting a HUGE yard sale on June 23, 24, 25 to benefit my friend who was the victim of a hit a…

Started by Dani P.

0 Jun 16, 2017

HUGE MONSTER HIGH SALE all dolls 12.15

I am trying to upload pictures but the site isnt letting me so ill have to list them off now and try to post pics in the comments.  all do…

Started by Daria's dream

1 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Daria's dream

Selling some Monster High repaints by @LilSkullitaDolls

So I set up an Etsy page for my dolls a while back and I wanted to post it around :) The link is here My prices are a bit different dependi…

Started by LilSkully

0 Aug 14, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service