Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'me' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hi ghouls and mansters!

My name is Kim. I am 25 years old, I live in Texas. Though, I only started collecting Monster High February of this year I am loyal fan! I…

Started by castaspellonyou

5 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by MonsterHighMommy

Looking to Buy (small accessories/clothing pieces, and a few dolls!)

Looking for the following things...can buy or trade. I have Sig Ghoulia with just clothes/shoes and a NIB Sig Abbey I can possibly trade.…

Started by katieklassified

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by katieklassified

Is there a safe way to remove the color change feature off of the body of a Color me Creepy CaM doll?

I have the three Color me Creepy CaM dolls, and on the werewolf I feel the pink and orange really don't look good together. So I was wonder…

Started by Mighoula Scaremeyer

5 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Mighoula Scaremeyer

Monster high list of things I have to sell taking offers and trades

Gil webber 5 monster dance pac NRFB make offer Clawd music pac of 2 NRFB  make offer Skull shores Gil and all first wave skull shores girls…

Started by Steve

17 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Steve

So what new dolls have come out ?

can any body tell me what new dolls have come out and what has out yet List of new dolls i like to know if come out yet? color me creepy la…

Started by Ms.de nile

0 May 13, 2013

I need ideas for custom dolls!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!

Help me ! Pleaseee !

Started by TheLittleSnorlax

4 May 11, 2013
Reply by TheLittleSnorlax

i want buy monster high doll empty BOX for rochelle

have everything for holding the doll and her stuff and little wire  please i need it for my monster high ooak 

Started by Evelyn Judith Reyes

1 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Quinn (○´・д・)ノ Lawson

Help…? Pwease?

Anyone on this site know how to post photos on Apple products to a comment . I also ask what about Profile photos? Can anyone help with tha…

Started by Alois Trancy ((NF))

4 May 3, 2012
Reply by Gregory

Help Please?

Heeeyy, I'm totally new to making custom dolls, (haven't made one before !) and i would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to…

Started by Lagooooona Blue

4 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Lagooooona Blue

about my self..

I love monster high.I am very playful.I love new friends. I love school.I rode a boat.I go on fun trips.I like swimming.I like pets and ani…

Started by Clawdeen

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Clawdeen

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service