Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Draculaura + Clawd's Picnic Date

Hi guys and ghouls! This was a fun piece I drew a while back that I thought I'd share with you, now that spring is finally coming our way.…

Started by kuthinks

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

I <3 Fashion Venus, Wydowna, & Cleo Sightings??

I was just wondering if anybody has spotted these three (preferably Venus) in the US and more so In or around Ohio? Thanks!

Started by Lagoona_Crazy

23 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Kurisuti

Anyone have Abbey I love Fashion to sell??

I really need this one and can't find it anywhere! Anyone have one they can sell me and post to the UK? I'm looking to pay roughly £25 :)

Started by Bean

0 Jan 15, 2015

Want to trade/sell ILF Abbey for Sweet screams dolls 40$

Hi everyone, looking to trade or sell my MIB  I love / heart fashion  abbey   for  sweet screams frankie  and  draculara .  Dolls must be…

Started by mistic_imp

6 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Monster_High

WTB Iris and Manny 2-pack~! <3

Hey guys, I'm looking to get the Iris and Manny 2-pack from SDCC 2014; however, I won't be able to get them if I have to buy them for the e…

Started by Colleen Duffy

1 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by shanabear

I Love Fashion Quality Control Question

has anyone had problems with the I love Fashion dolls? I have found that I love fashion (along with Scaris) has been absolutely awful when…

Started by TheWerewolfPuffBall

8 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Operetta Fanboy

DS! First Wave Lagoona, Forbitten Love Clawd, First wave dead tired dolls, and some other stuffs!

I've got a whole bunch of ghouls for sale. Paypal ONLY. This is my first time selling my dolls and my first time selling on the forum so le…

Started by AkikoDesu

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by AkikoDesu

Anybody can help- friendly German MH Collector to get Clawdeen "I love fashion"

Hello everybody, in Germany Clawdeen "i love fashion" isn't out yet, i tried amazon.com, but she's 47bucks there without shipping. A Bunch…

Started by Chipi

10 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Christian

I <3 shoes Ula and Cleo for trade!

I am looking for Catastrophe, TRU Scarah screams and Toralei fashion pack. I have I <3 shoes Ula and Cleo in hand! Same for the home ick…

Started by Pompadorable

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Pompadorable

WTS/WTT Clawd and Draculaura Forrbitten Love 2-pack NIB with pictures!

Hi everyone! I have a rare/VHTF Clawd & Draculaura Forbitten Love 2-pack, that I'm wanting to sell or trade for the right price/right t…

Started by Miss_Monster

2 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Miss_Monster

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service