Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'loose' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

-UPDATED- Selling entire collection NIB+loose outfits+diaries

Hello you beautiful monsters, Thank you to everyone I have spoken with! I'm happy to report the majority of my dolls have now been donated…

Started by Veravey❄

9 on Thursday
Reply by Melanie Martinez

Moving Sale - In Box and Loose Items

Moving Soon - Prices are negotiable.  Please contact me with offers.  I am willing to debox items to save on shipping. Check my profile fo…

Started by Ahra Raven

50 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Ahra Raven

FOR SALE: used and new MH dolls!

Hi guys, don't know if you remember me I was on this forum around monster high's early boom in popularity where people raced to find the wa…

Started by afrokid

7 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by gazzy90

floppy head

Hello, I just started rerooting my MH dolls recently and the heads become really floppy after I remove them from thier bodies.. I heated th…

Started by missnako

2 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by missnako

Need to buy ASAP Furniture, Food accessories & Bait dolls

I am building a project with my daughter. This would be my first custom and of course it's a big one. I am looking to buy the following ite…

Started by samanthacastle54

10 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Serene bean

Monster High Mega Sale 6/9/14 Slashed a couple prices!

Hello! I'm weeding out my extensive MH collection yet again! I have loose CAM dolls, NIB dolls, NIB fashion packs, NIB CAM expansions, Empt…

Started by theshyfox

45 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Dakota

Finding open loose dolls

Does anyone know other sites to buy open/loose dolls? I have almost completed my in box collection and wanted to complete an oob collection…

Started by samanthacastle54

2 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Regina

For Sale: Signature Toralei, loose, complete

For sale is an original Wave 1 Signature Toralei, loose, complete, in excellent used condition. Her hair is a bit messy, but manageable. $6…

Started by Elena's_Dad

0 Dec 24, 2013

WTS MH Stuff. outfit, shoes, purse n accessories.

#UPDATED March 25, 2013 with photos and estimated price of goods & shipping price # WTS MH Stuffs. Outfit, acessories, shoes, purse, pe…

Started by SabimCollection

147 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by SabimCollection

For Sale! Nude dolls, loose items, etc.

Right now, I only have access of the internet on my phone. So please bare with me on the inconvenience. My phone is lame about some stuff s…

Started by Nira Bominable

23 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Nira Bominable

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service