Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'list' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mod

Official Moderator list *UPDATED 2/25/16*

Please keep in mind that any user claiming to be a moderator is violating the MonsterHighDolls rules, please report such a user to a modera…

Started by Dashner Hawke

2 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Dashner Hawke

Senior

Christmas!

Hey guys and ghouls!! I just wanted to share with you some MH thinngs I got for Christmas. Clawdeen Howleen 2 pack Jinafire Long Original…

Started by CutieFrooti

0 Dec 27, 2012

List of all character birthdays?

I've been looking for a list of character birthdays. I don't mind links, but all in one place is better. Thanks x x

Started by Werewolfsisters72

9 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Sorafanchick

Updated/changed webisode shedule

They have updated and changed some of the webisodes in the list on monterhigh.com 7/25 Defending your Lagoona 8/23 Night of a thousand dots…

Started by Bj-Lydia

6 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Victoria Niccals

List of EVERY SINGLE doll so far?

I'm selling off my collection on eBay and restarting. We moved houses and I lost accessories and dolls  got damaged. I'd like to go back to…

Started by Cordelia Cauldron {Lea}

8 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by noddyfry

Shyfox WTT! WTB! WTS!

*If I have sold to you, or I'm buying from you, and you have not heard from me yet on what my pay pal is: I've been a bit busy at work. I h…

Started by theshyfox

22 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by theshyfox

Howleen & Clawdeen Sightings!

Hey everyone! I made this do wr can keep track of all the Howleen and Clawdeen sightings! :D 

Started by Cylleena & Starseea

0 Feb 8, 2012

List!

List the most used monster parents. Now, this is NOT to make people sad or angry, this is so you can realize how many other monsters have y…

Started by Radio Bruiser

12 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Overlady Idiots [Zena]

Monster High Doll Shopping List (Print out)

Just a printable version of the Doll list I made, I will make a linkable one later that you can keep on file.

Started by Kikio Kandii

6 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Kikio Kandii

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service