Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'howleen' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling/trading: C.A. Cupid, Cerise Hood, Invisibilly, Clawdeen 2 Pack, more ALL MIB MOVING SALE with PICS

Hey there all!I'm moving in a few months and I'm parting with most of my collection.First up, here's an album with pics and prices. It's pu…

Started by ShindoW

8 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Tlaya

ISO I♥Fashion, Gloom & Bloom, Ghouls Alive, Boo York & Wolf Pack

Hey there~I need some serious help, haha~ I'm seeking some dolls that were released within the last year, but due to terrible shipment allo…

Started by Amu-chan

0 Dec 4, 2015

A Bunch of Dolls for Sale, WTT for one other doll

Hey! I'm moving and so I'll be selling quite a few dolls. Below is what I'm selling and the price. I also want to trade one of these for an…

Started by Julie Doster

15 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Rogue

Want to Trade

I have a couple of dolls that I'm willing to trade for others.  The ones I want don't have to have all clothes or accessories (any I need w…

Started by Roselite de Tenousei

8 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Monster_High

Monster High Dolls for Sale or Trade!!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have: I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!…

Started by mlggirl

89 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

Selling my Monster High Collection (SDCC dolls included)

I have decided to let go of more of my MH collection.  I am posting them on eBay.  I try to be fair with prices, the only reason I'm sellin…

Started by Milady

0 Sep 25, 2014

FS: Custom Howlleen (Creepateria)

This custom Howleen has had her hair restyled and her face repainted. I used watercolor pencils, chalk pastels, and acrylic paint which ha…

Started by Nonesuch

0 Sep 2, 2014

Wolf family 4 Pack!!! Also...

http://rayedelsol.tumblr.com/post/89353678251/momdusa-pic-found-on-fb-credited-to-monster How cute are they in their matching striped shirt…

Started by Amaranthe

85 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by livyliz

Lot of Monster high items, Some hard to find listed on eBay now!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321389704989?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649Dotd Frankie outfit piecesVenus McFlytrap Defau…

Started by craftybot

1 May 10, 2014
Reply by craftybot

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!     Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:     Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive) Daytona Beach Port Orang…

Started by Nira Bominable

745 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service