Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'halloween' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crystal-Sushi's MHOCs

EDIT: Now that I've redrawn more than one of my characters, I've expanded the discussion to include them as I upload them. This is my char…

Started by Crystal_Sushi

6 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Crystal_Sushi

Custom Bunny Costume For Sale

Fore sale here.Comes with: Bunny Hood, Sweater with Tail, Jean Shorts, ShoesFits all sizes of monster high doll.Doll not included.

Started by Azure and Copper

1 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Azure and Copper

AMAZING MH OOAK Customs - REDUCED PRICE! MUST GO!! FREE SHIPPING

I am in DESPERATE need of money and have reduced the price of my monster high customs drastically. Please PM me with any questions you may…

Started by Kassidi R. White

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Ghosty

HALLOWEEN FRANKIE, ULA AND CLEO

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11500356@N03/6850518677/ The Creepateria and Create A Monster Decal maker is there too, but really? This is t…

Started by JesseSesame

116 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Melinda

Preorder now: MH Coffin Bean/Clawdeen, High School, Uno set and more

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?theme=Monster+High Someone posted this over at LJ, so I wasn't sure if it reached here yet.…

Started by ShindoW

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Wolfies R Awesome!You can PC me

Fright on was Clawsome!

Sorry I had to put "clawsome" in the title LOL But I just finished watching the Fright On special and it was so good!  I hope they include…

Started by chibi_chick

23 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Frankie Jean

Monster High Costumes

How many of you are planning to get the costumes and accessories?  Where have you found them at?  I found them online, amazon and ebay, and…

Started by Monster Lover

6 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Katesorganizedchaos

contest an serous problom

happy halloween everyone! i am having a contest draw your oc in a costume and another one i pjs i will give the winners a gift and there we…

Started by Kim Butler

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Kim Butler

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service