Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First wig!

I've just made my first wig, and it went surprisingly smoothly! There are a few minor gaps at the top and around the fringe, but I can fix…

Started by thelandbaby

7 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Twillow

Hair Sites

I have been looking at sites that sell saran hair and I was wondering if anyone has compared dollyhair.com and restoredoll.com. Restoredol…

Started by Faesion

0 Aug 28, 2015

HELP! Boiling Water RUINED doll's hair (see photo).

I bought some beautiful hair from Hobby Lobby (don't know what kind it is). After rerooting her, I poured on the boiling water to style it.…

Started by kuthinks

13 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

Solution for gluey and greased hair?

I recently got a wave 1 Rochelle Goyle and her hair is horribly gluey and grease at the roots. Has anyone found out a way to fix it/ wash i…

Started by Danielle

7 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

Fabric softener on hair?

I just ordered a Skelita doll to customize, but I got a bad draw with the hair I guess because its extremely shiny and plastic-looking and…

Started by Jules

5 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Operetta Fanboy

Hair styling tips?

Hey guys! I’ve been recently thinking about customizing a few dolls into (non-MH related) RP characters my bestie and I have, and I could r…

Started by HeyuCutie

2 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by mariemoore

Greasy Short Hair Dolls

I keep having this problem with the short haired dolls Ive gotten. The gel or whatever they use to keep the hair in its shape leaves it fee…

Started by Abbinormal

3 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Ali

How to create an Afro help?

I was wanting to attempt give my clawdeen an Afro and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas of how to accomplish this?  Any help would be g…

Started by psychguy78

3 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by psychguy78

American Girl Doll help?

Hi guys! I've recently been working on getting my old American Girl dolls back up to display quality, and I've been having some issues with…

Started by J-Rae

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Dixie

Is there any way to repair split bangs?

I find often in my dolls with straight-cut bangs that there will be "cracks" or "splits" within the glue that holds it together and it form…

Started by devilorns

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by purple_monkfish

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service