Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'goyle' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Robecca, Rochelle, Venus, Frankie, and Jinafire!!!

Hello, I'm looking for an original Robecca Steam, Rochelle Goyle, Frankie Stein, and Jinafire Long; as well as the "I heart fashion" (or "I…

Started by zuzukitty333

7 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by zuzukitty333

WTB Rochelle Goyle - Swimsuit version and Zombie Shake

Just looking for these two dolls to complete my adorable Rochelle collection~! Please let me know if you have either of them and how much y…

Started by Colleen Duffy

4 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Colleen Duffy

Dead Tired - Rochelle and 7 others

My designs for the Dead Tired Doll Line They've done a lot of the main characters, but ofcourse I want to see some of my faves given a De…

Started by Azure and Copper

3 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Maggie (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!     Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:     Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive) Daytona Beach Port Orang…

Started by Nira Bominable

745 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

WTT: Killer Style Clawdeen & GNO Rochelle

Killer Style Clawdeen, Kohl's Exclusive. Just popped her out of the box. She has a rub on her nose, no idea if it can be removed.   GNO R…

Started by katieklassified

0 Oct 1, 2013

Looking for Rochelle Goyle's dance class doll~!

I'm looking to purchase Rochelle Goyle's dance class doll separate from the Dance Class 5-pack! I don't want to buy the whole set, so if so…

Started by Colleen Duffy

6 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

Dolls I have/are in the mail and the ideas I have for them (plus trade offer)

Roller Maze Frankie Stein - No idea yet. Considering trading. Dance Class Lagoona - I cut her hair so I’m going somewhere with it. Picture…

Started by Jennifer

0 Apr 2, 2013

Selling: Nude Rochelle and bait Toralei, Fearleading Purrsephone and Meowlody-TAKING OFFERS

Not sure what to price these at, so I am accepting offers, but no low-balling please. I'll consider trades for the two loose dolls, but I'd…

Started by Claire

6 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Stanna

Some help with hair care/straightening hair.

Hi guys!  I only recently got into Monster High dolls, so I'm still very new to it all. But I have sort of always been into customizing thi…

Started by Victoria Marie

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Savage Lucy

When are the new dolls coming out???? (Jackson Jekyll, Robecca Steam, Rochele Goyle, and Venus McFlytrap)

When are they coming out??

Started by M.C. Cupid <3

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Reno Kun

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service