Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'gorgon' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ghoulebrities in Londoom! + Basic Rereleases & Vinyl Figures

Source; http://darth-alinart.tumblr.com/post/97796660272/ghoulebrities-in-londoom-3-pack-elissabat-catty Edit; And here's more of the vinyl…

Started by Amaranthe

118 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by collectoons

CLOSED

Looking to sell or trade. If your looking for something you dont see just ask , I have some stuff not listed. :) Thanks for looking! Paypal…

Started by angelarcher

211 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

Viperine NIB for trade!

I've got a New, in box Viperine and I'm wondering if theres anything I could trade her for from my wishlist.. If no good offers come up, th…

Started by dreamerdolls

15 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Wonder woman

Ghouls spirit in box and clear photos of the new stars of FCA

Came across these pictures this owning tought I would share them they are the new ghouls spirit line and some of the new FCA dolls. Source…

Started by JJ_Munster

70 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Steam Powered Bunny

**Updated 1/31**Looking for Toralei, Holt or Jackson...IHA Gorgon/Mummy, Gargoyle/Vampire CAM sets & Scaris Deuce

I'm looking for Toralei, Wave 1 Cleo, Jackson (either one) and Holt. Prefer NIB but I would never turn one down out of box ;) I have in ha…

Started by Vanessa

21 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Stanna

Selling: First Wave Cleo and Deuce Set

Hi! I'm selling my first wave Cleo and Deuce set. They have never been played with and have all of their original accessories and clothes.…

Started by Dia

0 Mar 27, 2013

*UPDATED 2/17* Scaris Deuce for Trade! Mint Condition New In Box + Catrine, Swim Class, Others

Hello guys and ghouls, I was fortunate enough to pick up 3 new in box mint condition Deuce Gorgon Scaris dolls. I paid just slightly over…

Started by Lexa power

49 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Lexa power

WTT Scaris Deuce

so early this week I went looking for a DC Robecca (which I found) and found this little beauty. He’s only the second I’ve seen here in MN…

Started by cordelia chase

8 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by monster Girl ;}

WTB Blob & Mummy cam sets!

I'm looking to purchase both the Ice/Blob & the Mummy/Gorgon cam sets - preferably for around the same price as retail :) 

Started by Kelsey Jones

0 Jan 2, 2013

Duece Gorgon Repaint

Hey Everyone!  First Post- YAY!    Here is my first repaint- Duece!  I wanted to make him more snakelike.  Painted with acrylics in 2 hours…

Started by Zirofax

14 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Dr. Frankendesign

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service