Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'girl' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collectors Lane Doll Jack.

Hi, I found this doll collectors lane name Jack along with two outfit of baseball and cowboy which all of them have never been remove from…

Started by kelly

2 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by kelly

Looking To Trade Boy Dolls

Hey guys. I'm looking to trade an out of box Scaris Deuce(he's totally complete) and an in box Heath and Abbey two pack. I'm looking to get…

Started by Brittney Richman

4 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Brittney Richman

Want to buy Bee CAM- bought!

Hi I'm looking to buy Bee girl Cam. I have a nude dead tired Clawdeen (from the playset) and can send her in miscellaneous clothes or  I'm…

Started by August

7 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by August

Serpentsong's Custom MH Dolls

So I recently started getting into the customization of these lovely dolls, and I do think I am in love. I will be posting those that I fin…

Started by serpentsong

18 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by serpentsong

Dragon Girl CAM wing repaint help....

I'm working on a dragon custom using the CAM dragon girl and have two main questions... 1. I want to repaint the green wings. What's the be…

Started by Kryshna

4 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

Looking for Monster High Doll Girl Outfit Fashion Pack Clawdeen Entrepreneurs Club

will trade Monster High Doll Girl Outfit Fashion Pack Clawdeen Entrepreneurs Club  for: Fear leader Ghoulia, Draculaura, cleo 20.00 each…

Started by Steve

12 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by jon johnson

Senior

My custom ghost girl (pic heavy)

I've finally finished her :) Her name is Lydiea Canterville, her last name is taken from the "The Canterville Ghost" by Oscar Wilde. I've d…

Started by Littlemissanthrope

12 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by ♬The Dark Lord's Daughter♬

I modded a spare doll to fit the CAM add on packs!

I had a spare DOTD Frankie so I modded her to fit the Skeleton Girl CAM add on my sister got my for Christmas!

Started by Ninapedia

17 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Blobiana Jellington (blob)

Can't remove all the paint, what am I doing wrong?

I'm trying to remove the green scale marks from the thigh and upper arm of Create a Monster dragon girl, but it's proving to be quite diffi…

Started by Sir Smoochie

11 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Azure and Copper

My New Ghoul Needs A Name!

She's a darling little harpy and she needs a name. She also has beautiful bird feet and big feathered wings. Her four Aunts are Aello,…

Started by Puppet Circus

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Sonnet

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service