Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'gil' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking Offers:// Original Skull Shores Gil Webber

Selling Skull Shores Gil Webber doll, original. He is not NIB, but he's in perfect condition. My dolls are not/have never been played with…

Started by Marybeth

0 Jul 1, 2015

Selling My Entire Collection - Loose and MIB

Hey guys, I'm hoping to move out of the parents house as soon as I can, so I'm having to downsize my stuff and hopefully put some cash away…

Started by candidlyben

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

Dolls for trade I <3 F Wydowna, newscaresemester Gigi, Twila, Catty, Slo Mo and Holt all NIB

Hello ghouls and mansters I'm victor a monster high boys collector and I'm here to make some trades I'm looking for your help because I'm l…

Started by Vik

6 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by daisy123

NIB not much left. Prices slashed.

Prices are before shipping. $10 shipping on any single doll. Shipping on multiple items to be determined. I will not separate boxed sets. I…

Started by theshyfox

101 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by theshyfox

Boys im looking for the boys

Thats right im looking for the boys of monster high they can be new or out of box and it doesn't matter which wave or line they come from i…

Started by Clawdanddraculaura

0 Jan 14, 2014

monster high dolls for sale

My dd wants to clear out some of her dolls...We have deuce and cleo 2pk 140.00 . We have cupid out of box euc 45.00 .We have gill 120, Holt…

Started by Krystal Matthews

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Krystal Matthews

monster high dolls for sale

My dd wants to clear out some of her dolls...We have deuce and cleo 2pk 140.00 . We have cupid out of box euc 45.00 .We have gill 120, Holt…

Started by Krystal Matthews

0 Nov 7, 2013

Skull shores Gil

Hello all... I'm thinking about starting to sell some of my duplicate dolls here soon. I was looking up prices online, just to get an idea…

Started by theshyfox

6 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by theshyfox

LOOKING FOR SDCC ghoulia and frankie

Im looking for these two to trade or buy. thank you .. must be new in box? except ghoulia i'll take her out of box.. I will buy.. on using…

Started by candycrush scarah

2 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by calebtobey

Looking for Monster High Doll Girl Outfit Fashion Pack Clawdeen Entrepreneurs Club

will trade Monster High Doll Girl Outfit Fashion Pack Clawdeen Entrepreneurs Club  for: Fear leader Ghoulia, Draculaura, cleo 20.00 each…

Started by Steve

12 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by jon johnson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service