Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'ghouls' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honey Swamp repaint - Ghouls of the Catwalk

My Honey Swamp RepaintHand-made clothes, frog pet named Ribbert, and Hand-painted crocodile heels!She's up for grabs, part of my Year End…

Started by Azure and Copper

14 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Marghoul[Mod! PC to report ONLY]

New in box dolls for trade!! FCA Lagoona added

For Trade: Power Ghouls Frankie Honey Swamp Ghouls Alive Spectra Roller Maze Operetta Roller Maze Lagoona Not Pictured/Will consider trad…

Started by jade_nya

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by jade_nya

NIB Dolls for trade!

I was hoping to trade my Ghouls Alive Spectra for a Ghouls Alive Frankie. All the ones in the pic are def for trade WILL CONSIDER TRADING…

Started by jade_nya

0 Dec 14, 2013

Ghouls spirit in box and clear photos of the new stars of FCA

Came across these pictures this owning tought I would share them they are the new ghouls spirit line and some of the new FCA dolls. Source…

Started by JJ_Munster

70 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Steam Powered Bunny

WTT: W1 Ghoulia (incomplete) and GR Draculaura

Hey! I have a Wave 1 Ghoulia I'd love to trade for someone else on my wishlist, or towards another doll at least. She only has her clothes,…

Started by katieklassified

0 Nov 6, 2013

For Sale - Voltageous, Scarah, Heath/Abbey, Werecats Fearleading, Skull Shores Frankie

B/W Skull Shores Frankie - $20 Voltageous Frankie - $30 Werecat Fearleading 3 pack - $55 Fashion Scarah Screams - $35 Heath/Abbey Home Ick…

Started by Wiccat

0 Nov 3, 2013

Want to Trade: Justice Swim Dolls and more! UPDATE 2! Seeking 13 Wishes Abbey

Hello all,   I am looking to trade for the following items: 13 Wishes Abbey     What do I have to offer? (None are pending as of now) ***Ma…

Started by Torie

25 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Monster High <3

UPDATE ** Sat. 8/17/13 ** Ghouls Night Out 4 pk ~ Dance Class ~ Sweet 1600 ~ Outfits or NUDE

I'm looking to sell the items or SERIOUS trades with feedback & timely responses **SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS** **Items are from a smoke an…

Started by Lover of MH

13 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Lover of MH

Can anyone get me 2 Wydownas? I have 2 sweet 1600 clawds ready to ship.

I have 2 NIB 1600 clawd dolls READY TO SHIP and Im looking to trade for 2 wydownas thanks. I AM NOT SELLING THE CLAWDS.

Started by Nik

1 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Nik

Gloom Beach and Ghouls Rule Draculaura

As I've said before, I don't care for Draculaura at all. Gloom Beach Draculaura is from the Gloom Beach 5 pack. Ghouls Rule Draculaura's ha…

Started by Chander.is.Obscene

3 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service