Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'ghouls' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New in box dolls for trade!! FCA Lagoona added

For Trade: Power Ghouls Frankie Honey Swamp Ghouls Alive Spectra Roller Maze Operetta Roller Maze Lagoona Not Pictured/Will consider trad…

Started by jade_nya

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by jade_nya

NIB Dolls for trade!

I was hoping to trade my Ghouls Alive Spectra for a Ghouls Alive Frankie. All the ones in the pic are def for trade WILL CONSIDER TRADING…

Started by jade_nya

0 Dec 14, 2013

Ghouls spirit in box and clear photos of the new stars of FCA

Came across these pictures this owning tought I would share them they are the new ghouls spirit line and some of the new FCA dolls. Source…

Started by JJ_Munster

70 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Steam Powered Bunny

WTT: W1 Ghoulia (incomplete) and GR Draculaura

Hey! I have a Wave 1 Ghoulia I'd love to trade for someone else on my wishlist, or towards another doll at least. She only has her clothes,…

Started by katieklassified

0 Nov 6, 2013

For Sale - Voltageous, Scarah, Heath/Abbey, Werecats Fearleading, Skull Shores Frankie

B/W Skull Shores Frankie - $20 Voltageous Frankie - $30 Werecat Fearleading 3 pack - $55 Fashion Scarah Screams - $35 Heath/Abbey Home Ick…

Started by Wiccat

0 Nov 3, 2013

Want to Trade: Justice Swim Dolls and more! UPDATE 2! Seeking 13 Wishes Abbey

Hello all,   I am looking to trade for the following items: 13 Wishes Abbey     What do I have to offer? (None are pending as of now) ***Ma…

Started by Torie

25 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Monster High <3

UPDATE ** Sat. 8/17/13 ** Ghouls Night Out 4 pk ~ Dance Class ~ Sweet 1600 ~ Outfits or NUDE

I'm looking to sell the items or SERIOUS trades with feedback & timely responses **SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS** **Items are from a smoke an…

Started by Lover of MH

13 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Lover of MH

Can anyone get me 2 Wydownas? I have 2 sweet 1600 clawds ready to ship.

I have 2 NIB 1600 clawd dolls READY TO SHIP and Im looking to trade for 2 wydownas thanks. I AM NOT SELLING THE CLAWDS.

Started by Nik

1 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Nik

Gloom Beach and Ghouls Rule Draculaura

As I've said before, I don't care for Draculaura at all. Gloom Beach Draculaura is from the Gloom Beach 5 pack. Ghouls Rule Draculaura's ha…

Started by Chander.is.Obscene

3 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

European MH lovers...good news... I found in Italy 13 Wishes dolls, Ghouls Night Out, Abbey & Heath and Draculaura+Die-ner

I paid my visit to the usual small video games store and found all the above mentioned dolls, and I bought Abbey&Heath (39,99 €) and Gi…

Started by Scarylet Babaj Yaga

5 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Bj-Lydia

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service