Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'ghoulia' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

WTS: SDCC 2011 *Dead Fast* Ghoulia

I'm selling my SDCC Dead Fast Ghoulia. She's out of the box, but in perfect condition. She comes with every accessory she has, except for h…

Started by Sinfonia

0 Jul 14, 2016

Custom Ghoulia Yelp WIP

Hi! I've been customizing dolls for about 2 years, I love finding old, used dolls and making them into something new.  Lately, I've decided…

Started by lovelyangels

1 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

more dolls for sale! ghoulias, slo mo's..

Started by Daria's dream

0 Oct 10, 2015

Selling All Of My Monster High Dolls (Updated)

I am looking to sell all of my monster high dolls now that I'm saving up for college and other activities. I don't really have a set price…

Started by Jeppy Paige

16 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Jeppy Paige

A Bunch of Dolls for Sale, WTT for one other doll

Hey! I'm moving and so I'll be selling quite a few dolls. Below is what I'm selling and the price. I also want to trade one of these for an…

Started by Julie Doster

15 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Rogue

Dolls for Sale - Deuce, Jackson, Abbey, Cams ect.

Hey guys, I need to get rid of the rest of my collection, here is what there is, please make a reasonable offer, you MUST pay the extra shi…

Started by Jinn Solomon

12 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Jinn Solomon

wts complete nefera and complete sig ghoulia !!

HI all looking to sell these ghouls:Selling  Complete Nefera - this girl has everything - stand, brush ,pet, ring, purse,  clothes, hairsty…

Started by mistic_imp

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by mistic_imp

Selling my Monster High Collection (SDCC dolls included)

I have decided to let go of more of my MH collection.  I am posting them on eBay.  I try to be fair with prices, the only reason I'm sellin…

Started by Milady

0 Sep 25, 2014

Custom Ghoulia for sale/trade

I am looking to get £30 plus shipping (£4 in UK, £5 elsewhere) or a trade of equal value. Thanks for looking :) I also am happy to dis…

Started by milklegs

0 Aug 20, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service