Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'gargoyle' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB Rochelle Goyle - Swimsuit version and Zombie Shake

Just looking for these two dolls to complete my adorable Rochelle collection~! Please let me know if you have either of them and how much y…

Started by Colleen Duffy

4 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Colleen Duffy

Looking for Create a monster male parts!

I am looking for the upper arms and thighs for the Male Create a Monster set, don't really care what color, but willing to buy if you have…

Started by psychguy78

0 Feb 6, 2014

**Updated 1/31**Looking for Toralei, Holt or Jackson...IHA Gorgon/Mummy, Gargoyle/Vampire CAM sets & Scaris Deuce

I'm looking for Toralei, Wave 1 Cleo, Jackson (either one) and Holt. Prefer NIB but I would never turn one down out of box ;) I have in ha…

Started by Vanessa

21 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Stanna

Rochelle and Roxanne Goyle

I decided that Rochelle needed a sister to come from Scaris and transferred to MH, so here is Roxanne. Roxanne is a year older than Rochell…

Started by Carla

3 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Carla

What stores have the Cam Puma Boy and Ghost Girl been seen at?

Does anyone know where the CAM Add on packs & CAM Ghost Girl & CAM Puma Boy have been available in what stores or is it just been W…

Started by Blue Guzman

50 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by not a cat

CAM Vampire/Gargoyle Boys Pack Review Picture Heavy!

Hello Monster High Fans so I noticed Rayne Winx posted a review of the Cat/Witch CAM pack and that really helped people so since I was fort…

Started by Blue Guzman

22 May 25, 2012
Reply by Blue Guzman

New CaM Packs Gargoyle/Vampire and Witch/Cat Girl At Target.com!

Was browsing Target.com and saw the Gargoyle/Vampire boy and Witch/Cat girl set on there. It says they're available in stores. Maybe we'll…

Started by Shimmeree

17 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Shimmeree

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service