Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'furniture' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modified Coffin bean chair to look more elegant in silver and royal blue velvet.

I modded a coffin bean chair-got rid of that icky plastic look. Reupholstered in a blue velour and painted to look like tarnished sliver. I…

Started by Stanna

2 Apr 5
Reply by Stanna

CLOSED

Looking to sell or trade. If your looking for something you dont see just ask , I have some stuff not listed. :) Thanks for looking! Paypal…

Started by angelarcher

211 Feb 17
Reply by angelarcher

monster high size storage boxes (pics atttached)

i went to hobby lobby yesterday and found these little boxes for $1.49 each. right now they are having a sale on wood products so it was 50…

Started by megalinda

3 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by i^D

Selling Monster High OOAK Barbie Custom Dollhouse Plus Furniture

This is a large one-of-a-kind custom designed 2-story dollhouse mansion made for monster high sized dolls.  Includes custom designed Furnit…

Started by Nikki Young

0 May 1, 2012

Suntek store

Was looking for cheap Barbie furniture and found this site, any one heard of it? I was looking at some of the prices for the Barbie furnitu…

Started by Barbara

3 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Barbara

NEW! Monster High beach cabana and OOAK Frankie chair Gloom Beach & Skull Shores

I love making miniatures and working on fun dollhouse pieces. I recently found a LIV Cabana tent set and decided to make it Monster High. M…

Started by Cemetery Minda

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Cemetery Minda

Cool Custom Monster High Doll Furniture

Check out this cool playset on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/OOAK-BARBIE-MONSTER-HIGH-LIVING-ROOM-HOUSE-FURNITURE-LOT-LAMP-RUG-HALLOWEEN-/

Started by evilgrrl

1 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Melody Carver

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service