Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'furniture' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UPDATED (1/24) WTS: BNIB Cupid, DDG 3 Pack, Loose Dolls, W1DT, EAH, Clothing, Furniture, and more!

I'm a bit of a broke college student and I've moved on to only collecting the basic Monster High dolls. I'm pretty much just looking to sel…

Started by J-Rae

12 on Monday
Reply by sola-9_dreams

Modified Coffin bean chair to look more elegant in silver and royal blue velvet.

I modded a coffin bean chair-got rid of that icky plastic look. Reupholstered in a blue velour and painted to look like tarnished sliver. I…

Started by Stanna

2 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Stanna

CLOSED

Looking to sell or trade. If your looking for something you dont see just ask , I have some stuff not listed. :) Thanks for looking! Paypal…

Started by angelarcher

211 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

monster high size storage boxes (pics atttached)

i went to hobby lobby yesterday and found these little boxes for $1.49 each. right now they are having a sale on wood products so it was 50…

Started by megalinda

3 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by i^D

Selling Monster High OOAK Barbie Custom Dollhouse Plus Furniture

This is a large one-of-a-kind custom designed 2-story dollhouse mansion made for monster high sized dolls.  Includes custom designed Furnit…

Started by Nikki Young

0 May 1, 2012

Suntek store

Was looking for cheap Barbie furniture and found this site, any one heard of it? I was looking at some of the prices for the Barbie furnitu…

Started by Barbara

3 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Barbara

NEW! Monster High beach cabana and OOAK Frankie chair Gloom Beach & Skull Shores

I love making miniatures and working on fun dollhouse pieces. I recently found a LIV Cabana tent set and decided to make it Monster High. M…

Started by Cemetery Minda

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Cemetery Minda

Cool Custom Monster High Doll Furniture

Check out this cool playset on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/OOAK-BARBIE-MONSTER-HIGH-LIVING-ROOM-HOUSE-FURNITURE-LOT-LAMP-RUG-HALLOWEEN-/

Started by evilgrrl

1 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Melody Carver

RSS

© 2015   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service