Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling my collection of 17 MH dolls, a playset, and 99% of original accessories

Hello! feel free to message me, I do have dolls from discontinued lines, all from smoke free home, Never played with, been on display, they…

Started by Hannah

5 Aug 12
Reply by Real Men Wear Pink

WIN A MONSTER HIGH DRACULAURA DOLL & CAR!

Hey everyone, we're doing a big giveaway on our channel. Check out the video for more information or type in GingerLola in the search bar o…

Started by Ginger Lola

0 Oct 6, 2015

Venus Mcflytrap trade for Bee cam

Hi I'd like to trade the Concert Venus Mcflytrap for a Bee Cam. If you're interested please message me or email me at pinochio27@ymail.com.…

Started by Pinochio27

0 Apr 14, 2015

looking for parts and OOAK question

I'm looking for just Ears like cat and wolf Ears or unused were monster ears I look one ebay but I have to pay a lot for a group of heads t…

Started by linka

7 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by linka

Free Monster High Dolls

https://www.listia.com/signup/5926249 click the link and sign up to bid on monster high dolls and more! all free no real money unless you…

Started by disneyrebel15

2 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by thriftydolly

Free Commissioned Artwork

Hi! I will draw free artwork with of course, no charge! That's what free means, right? XD Anyways, I will draw OCs (given details and or p…

Started by GeekyGirl123

14 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer

Giveaway on YouTube! Win MH Dolls!

Hey guys!  Just wanted to let you all know that we're doing a giveaway on our YouTube channel. Most of the prizes are Monster High Dolls an…

Started by Kitties Mama

4 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by 1# operetta fan

My (Free) Art Shop!

So, as I beleive I am a good drawer, and would like to show other people my artwork, I have started this thread to give out custom artwork!…

Started by GeekyGirl123

0 Jul 7, 2013

CLOSED-FREE Classroom Lagoona NIB and Monster High Stocking Stuffers :)

Hi! I would like to pay it forward. My family and I have been very blessed this year. My daughter just started collecting in March. Through…

Started by Jessica

16 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Jessica

AMAZING MH OOAK Customs - REDUCED PRICE! MUST GO!! FREE SHIPPING

I am in DESPERATE need of money and have reduced the price of my monster high customs drastically. Please PM me with any questions you may…

Started by Kassidi R. White

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Ghosty

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service