Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'forbitten' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ISO Forbitten Love Draculaura Umbrella

I will buy the if possible. Please message me or reply if you have it. Can also trade if preferred.

Started by Dynastic De Nile

1 Jan 12
Reply by Muinn

Draculaura + Clawd's Picnic Date

Hi guys and ghouls! This was a fun piece I drew a while back that I thought I'd share with you, now that spring is finally coming our way.…

Started by kuthinks

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

DS! First Wave Lagoona, Forbitten Love Clawd, First wave dead tired dolls, and some other stuffs!

I've got a whole bunch of ghouls for sale. Paypal ONLY. This is my first time selling my dolls and my first time selling on the forum so le…

Started by AkikoDesu

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by AkikoDesu

Looking for Draculaura from "forbitten" forbidden set or outfit, umbrella,diarys, Clawds pet & watch

Hello, I have the Clawd from the set but looking for his watch and pet. Also looking for Draculaura from the set or even pieces. The doll c…

Started by doubledeckersoulwrecker

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Nick Carrell

How Much Hair to RE-ROOT??

I'm currently re-rooting a forbitten love drac, and was wondering should I plug all the original holes?? It seems like it will take a ton o…

Started by Mary Alice Weis

5 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Zombiechick

UPDATED! Frankie Vanity Only $25 and Non-MH items from the Disney Designer Collection! Great Prices!

Hi! I have great FB on this site and on Ebay. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship all items Priority Mail just in time for Christma…

Started by Jessica

4 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Laura Jones

Monster High Dolls For SALE! Clawdeen/Howleen Set NIB, Roller Maze 2-pack, DDG, and Forbitten Love Nude!

Selling the last of the extra dolls. Prices do not include shipping. I only ship with tracking. I have excellent feedback on this site and…

Started by Jessica

2 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Jessica

[FOR SALE] A variety of dolls including Abbey and Spectra

Sweet 1600 C.A Cupid Abbey Bominable  Spectra Vondergeist Toralei Stripe Clawdeen and Howleen Forbitten Love Gift Set (discontinued/rare) C…

Started by Zee

57 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Lita Blanchimont

WTS/T [UPDATED 8/26]: Various MH Dolls & Accessories

Trying to downsize my MH collection, mainly to make room for new dolls. **NOTE** ANY ORDER VALUED AT MORE THAN $7 WILL BE SHIPPED INSURED,…

Started by Melusina

66 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Melusina

FT: Fearleading Ghoulia

As I'm running out of room for new ghouls I need to pair down to the ones that I really love/would like to have. So I have 2 dolls up for t…

Started by Cai

20 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by oslapedo

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service