Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for/WTB Wave 2 (School's Out) Lagoona

Hi! So as the title says, I'm looking for a Wave 2 Lagoona Blue doll for a reasonable price if anyone is willing to sell me one. Please PM…

Started by LaPetiteRougeFox

0 Apr 7, 2012

more stuff for sale!

Gloom Beach Draculaura $9+shipping (includes all original accessories and stand, but she’s from the 5 pack so no card, but I can include…

Started by Belinda Cain

6 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Belinda Cain

Anyone want the second MH book?....for the price of a computer?...

So, I was having my usual ebay bargain hunt, when I came across this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ghoul-Next-Door-Monster-High-Lisi-Harrison-

Started by VaughanH7

10 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Zombie Passer-By

Glow in the Dark Dolls

I think it would be awesome to have a glow in the dark MH line. Spectra and Frankie would be sweet. Like some Glow in the Dark camping fun…

Started by greatbigcrunch

1 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Boomunki

Just wondering

What have been some of your experiences with finding the MH dolls at Target after checking online and it saying that it's "in stock" at a s…

Started by LaPetiteRougeFox

15 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by LaPetiteRougeFox

monster high dolls for drawings

is anyone willing to buy monster high drawings for dolls.i have 10 in stock.this deal is ending soon.i will gat new ones every week.if you…

Started by mh art queen

13 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by mh art queen

DOTD Draulaura for sale!

eBay auction ends Sunday night: ~* Click Here *~   I do ship internationally!  Let me know if you have questions.  : )   ~Bride

Started by DolliciousDiva

0 Sep 9, 2011

Clawd Wolf and Draculaura

Anyone selling a new in box clawd and ula set? Know where to get a cheap one? Thank you!

Started by Eliza Jo

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Violet Fox

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service