Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dolls I Am Looking to Buy

Hey! I am looking to buy a "couple" dolls! Some on my list I realize are rare or hard to find but I'm not looking to pay any outrageous pri…

Started by Danielle

30 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Eva

Monster High things for sale

I cleaned out my monster high lot, and came across some create-a-monster parts that I want to get rid of. I wanted to post this awhile ago,…

Started by jiminieeeexlove

0 Aug 4, 2016

Monster High repaints by @ LunaZakka

I make and paint Monster High dolls. Only 55$ for each head. If you like it, you can visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/LunaZakka to see detai…

Started by Luna

0 Jun 12, 2016

All SDCC Exclusive Dolls for Sale!

I am selling all of my Comic Con Exclusive dolls to save space and make some money. B&W Frankie Stein SOLD Deadfast Ghoulia SOLD Scarah…

Started by adelesimone

5 May 15, 2016
Reply by Captain

Looking For Venus McFlytrap Accessories!

I'm currently looking for any Venus McFlytrap clothing & accessories! Let me know if you have any available and what you're looking to…

Started by HeyHeyMandaKay

0 Mar 18, 2016

Looking for bait cleos and lagoona 13 wishes

Hello, I live in Chile and I'm looking for a friendhe needs to buy cleo and lagoona 13 wishes dolls baity (no face up, or cutted hair, or j…

Started by buchiu

0 Feb 23, 2016

NEWLY UPDATED 11/18/15!!! San Diego Comic Con Monster High and Ever After High 2014-2015 Dolls!!! Brand new!!!

Hi All! This sale is for US only. First Come, First Served! Selling cheap for quick sale (except Cerise)! All brand new in box! All dolls a…

Started by Jessica

8 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Jessica

two ooak dolls up for grabs will sell or trade

the vampire girl ( i named Fangtasia) is a draculara clone on a cam body.. i left her original hair and added in the burgundy shade..her dr…

Started by Dallas Sparks

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Ology

Anyone have these for Headmistress Bloodgoods?

Found her at a thrift store for $1 and couldn't resist! I really just need her coat and left and rights arms. Below is the pic of her! Than…

Started by Danielle

2 May 11, 2015
Reply by Chris Dang

A Bunch of Dolls for Sale, WTT for one other doll

Hey! I'm moving and so I'll be selling quite a few dolls. Below is what I'm selling and the price. I also want to trade one of these for an…

Started by Julie Doster

15 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Rogue

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service