Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'ebay' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dolls for sale on eBay! Spectra Vondergeist lot, Draculaura lot, and Catty Noir NIB Friday the 13th

Catty Noir NIB: http://www.ebay.com/itm/172196300094?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Spectra lot: http://www.ebay.…

Started by Brittney

2 May 16, 2016
Reply by Brittney

I'm selling a few dolls on ebay for custom/repaint/etc...

...if you're lookin', check 'em out.  I just ask that you have at least 5 positive feedback.  I've been burnt by newbies one too many times…

Started by 3eyeddiva

0 Mar 26, 2014

selling SDCC ghoulia!

ghoulia Shes on my ebay acct. Had fallen into serious times and need to shed my collection!  Please spread the word on her.  I really nee…

Started by Martha Schwartz

2 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Sheyla_Fae

selling SDCC ghoulia! cheapest on ebay!

ghoulia I put he back up.. she is cheapest on ebay.  I dont want to budge on the price anymore!  Soooo check her out.  Its a 3 day listing!…

0 Dec 21, 2013

Buy my dolls please!

rrsaga My ebay page! I am trying to clean up to make room for new dolls!  It was very hard to part with these dolls but I am in dire need o…

0 Dec 7, 2013

Monster High Ebay Auction (School's Out Frankie + Various Outfits and Shoes)

I have an eBay auction for a 2nd Wave Frankie Stein doll, plus various outfits and accessories from her fashion pack and a few other dolls.…

Started by Voces

0 May 11, 2013

(still) selling lot of 2 frankie stein dolls, roller maze and skull shores.

the last person the bought them did not pay. here is the link, the current bid is at $4.25 if you choose to bid and win, I expect payment i…

Started by Jennifer

0 Apr 28, 2013

Selling Roller Maze Frankie and Skull shores Frankie

both are in great condition, no stands, displayed only im asking for 26$ + 7$ for shipping with paypal only no international shipping or yo…

Started by Jennifer

0 Apr 9, 2013

ATTENTION: I am selling all of my OPEN dolls!! There are right around 50 lots available some with multiple dolls! Some RARE ones: Gil Webber, Holt Hyde, All of Wave 1 and 2 Dolls, etc!

ATTENTION: I am selling all of my OPEN dolls!! There are right around 50 lots available some with multiple dolls! For everyone's safety an…

Started by CassandraHope89

6 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Ghoulsnite

Are These People Serious?

I enjoy stalking the Monster High listings on eBay, and happen to come across these jokers..... UPDATE! Seems as though the fellow from t…

Started by Melina J.

30 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Emily loves Slenderman

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service