Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'dress' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Venus Mcflytrap trade for Bee cam

Hi I'd like to trade the Concert Venus Mcflytrap for a Bee Cam. If you're interested please message me or email me at pinochio27@ymail.com.…

Started by Pinochio27

0 Apr 14, 2015

Looking for ghouls rule cleo-dress only

Now before I go into detail I can't purchase the item till next week so if whoever has it wouldn't mind holding it for me that would be awe…

Started by AdultMonsterHighAddict

0 Mar 2, 2014

Scary Cute Dresses for Monster High!

I've been making my own dresses for Monster High dolls- here are some that I have available: I've been having lots of fun making these- i…

Started by Siouxsiette

7 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Niah

WTS Cupid and Lagoona clothes/accessories, CAM legs

These prices include shipping. Cupid ring and bracelet - $2 Cupid shoes - $4 Cupid dress - $5 Classroom Lagoona shirt - $3 Classroom Lagoo…

Started by Monster Designs

5 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Pink Mimi

Mod

Monster High style 'Childhood = Ruined'

This thread is for those childhood ruining/rolling on the floor laughing moments, that are also monster high related! So I'll just leave t…

Started by Athena Power [PC only to report]

6 May 23, 2012
Reply by Alois Trancy ((NF))

CAM Insect faults

On Wednesday we bought a CAM Insect add-on pack, and when we opened her and attached her to or starter kit, we discovered these faults: The…

Started by Werewolfsisters72

7 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Panda Berry In Space

MONSTER HIGH GIRLS DRESS UP GEAR! NOT HALLOWEEN!

From what I know there are 6 different skirts, 3 different Shrugs, 3 fashion packs, 3 wigs, and 6 arm/leg warmer packs (to match each skir…

Started by Firechild555

15 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Jasmin w

Goulia got a new dress and makeup

I finally got a pattern to work.  Here's Goulia with her new dress. Redid her eyes, lashes and lips too. She looks so pretty without the gl…

Started by Carla

7 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Cassandra Hamilton

Sewing Pattern?

I'm not sure where to put this, so uncategorized it is! I just got the Home Ick Frankie, and I noticed in her survival guide there is a sew…

Started by never_more

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by pisica kitty

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service