Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'draculaura' (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trading and Selling lots of Monster High Dolls and Accessories!

EDIT: I am now also paying for EAH dolls as well (no trade necessary)! Message me if you have a doll you want to sell :) I am looking to se…

Started by mlggirl

34 May 1, 2015
Reply by mlggirl

Pretty Rave Girl

I figured you all might be interested in my process of making my next customized MH girl. She started off as an Art Class Draculaura but no…

Started by Whimsii

4 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Whimsii

Looking for Gloom Beach Draculaura's Clothing & Accessories!

I just got a nude Gloom Beach Draculaura today. I hate to see a doll without clothing! ( I also got Cupid without wings and accessories, nu…

Started by castaspellonyou

3 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by MonsterHighMommy

Monster High Dolls for Sale or Trade!!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have: I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!…

Started by mlggirl

89 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

Update me please?!

Okay, I've been off this site for quite awhile but I still collect MH and want some info on all the new stuff. My information is pretty muc…

Started by BioShocked89

0 Oct 2, 2014

MIB Original Draculaura, Robecca, GB Drac, Katrine De Mew Basic

Hey all. I need to find these dolls a good home. I've had interest, but I've had people back out. So please, only if you can send immediate…

Started by ShindoW

2 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by ShindoW

New Here!! Love My New collection but need to sell / trade

I think I've gone mad!!!! All dolls Like new. SEE PICTURES. Have only had for about 2 weeks. Threw out boxes because I didn't think I'd thi…

Started by yamie c

3 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by MHdolllover

Save Frankie in and out of box pictures *Updated NEW pictures

source:http://instagram.com/freaky_and_fabulous#  I also posted these pictures in the Possible "Save Frankie" Clawdeen, Draculaura, and Jac…

Started by TheWerewolfPuffBall

70 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Kindred

Free Monster High Dolls

https://www.listia.com/signup/5926249 click the link and sign up to bid on monster high dolls and more! all free no real money unless you…

Started by disneyrebel15

2 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by thriftydolly

Mod

[S] OOB dolls and items. Must sell everything. LARGE IMAGES!

Selling ... for the bold if you want them all, and all spare items which aren't just MH but also EAH and like one or two MLP things, I'll s…

Started by Joker (Mod! Only PC to report!)

89 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Joker (Mod! Only PC to report!)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service