Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'draculaura' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling all my MH and EAH Dolls + Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Great for customizer or beginner customizer! (PRICE DOWN AGAIN)

Hello all! I'm selling all of my MH, EAH, MH/EAH Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Dolls have all been wiped of make-up/face-paint, removed ha…

Started by Pickle

7 Aug 20
Reply by Pickle

Selling Around 200 Dolls and 3 EAH Dolls

Hello! Long time no see, it has been awhile since I last updated this. I am back with a full listing of all the dolls I am currently sellin…

Started by StrawberryRiddle

22 Jul 14
Reply by StrawberryRiddle

First wig!

I've just made my first wig, and it went surprisingly smoothly! There are a few minor gaps at the top and around the fringe, but I can fix…

Started by thelandbaby

7 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Twillow

ISO I♥Fashion, Gloom & Bloom, Ghouls Alive, Boo York & Wolf Pack

Hey there~I need some serious help, haha~ I'm seeking some dolls that were released within the last year, but due to terrible shipment allo…

Started by Amu-chan

0 Dec 4, 2015

more dolls for sale! ghoulias, slo mo's..

Started by Daria's dream

0 Oct 10, 2015

WIN A MONSTER HIGH DRACULAURA DOLL & CAR!

Hey everyone, we're doing a big giveaway on our channel. Check out the video for more information or type in GingerLola in the search bar o…

Started by Ginger Lola

0 Oct 6, 2015

Selling All Of My Monster High Dolls (Updated)

I am looking to sell all of my monster high dolls now that I'm saving up for college and other activities. I don't really have a set price…

Started by Jeppy Paige

16 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Jeppy Paige

monster high dolls

im selling my monster high dolls on craglist and ebay

Started by spectravondergeist

0 Jul 6, 2015

Custom dolls by me (unniedolls) :)

Hi!:) First, I want to say sorry about my grammar mistakes. I know, my English is not good but I try to improove my skills. I started thi…

Started by unniedolls

27 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by unniedolls

Draculaura + Clawd's Picnic Date

Hi guys and ghouls! This was a fun piece I drew a while back that I thought I'd share with you, now that spring is finally coming our way.…

Started by kuthinks

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service