Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'dolls' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BUYING DOLLS HELP!!

im trying to find someone who has all the monster high dolls (and stuff that came with the dolls) up to date 2010_2013  that there selling…

Started by mouse

6 Jul 29
Reply by Nichole

Skelita Hand Defect?

So I was fortunate enough to get a Scaris Skelita doll for Christmas. However, after I took her out of the box I noticed that she had an in…

Started by justanotherwerecat

7 Jan 5
Reply by Tula Shadowy

(PRICE DROP) Selling Huge Doll, Accessory and Stand Lot

Need it all gone :( 17 dolls + 1 head - €60 or best offer! Shipping would be roughly €15, but I'd get back to you based on the country…

Started by LilSkully

4 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by LilSkully

WANTED!!!!!!!! monster high dolls and stands

hello everyone im looking for the dolls listed below if you have any of these listed below to offer please PM me and we can make arrangemen…

Started by Irakitty

22 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Stanna

Dolls I Am Looking to Buy

Hey! I am looking to buy a "couple" dolls! Some on my list I realize are rare or hard to find but I'm not looking to pay any outrageous pri…

Started by Danielle

30 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Eva

Many Dolls for Sale - charity event

If you live in the South Bend, IN area, I am hosting a HUGE yard sale on June 23, 24, 25 to benefit my friend who was the victim of a hit a…

Started by Dani P.

0 Jun 16, 2017

HUGE MONSTER HIGH SALE all dolls 12.15

I am trying to upload pictures but the site isnt letting me so ill have to list them off now and try to post pics in the comments.  all do…

Started by Daria's dream

1 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Daria's dream

Selling some extra dolls :) Basic robecca, luna motthews, sirena, etc

I am getting out of Monster High/Ever After High collecting (with two exceptions.) I'm looking to sell these extras to get some space back.…

Started by dreamerdolls

6 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by dreamerdolls

UPDATED selling collection: NEED TO SELL

Hi! I have most of the first wave dolls and a lot of the dolls, furniture sets, and things like that from the first few years of Monster Hi…

Started by mrice130

41 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by mrice130

Selling ALL MY DOLLS (Junked dolls, ooaks, blank dolls) - URGENT

I need to pay my bills, so here's all my dolls for sale that I can ship the very next day after purchase. They've all been wiped of origina…

Started by LilSkully

0 Aug 29, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service