Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'doll' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone else ever noticed?

That Cleo dolls are not only less likely to be stocked in store but are also harder to find in general? They usually go for more online as…

Started by Dynastic de Nile

6 Mar 12
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

The Doll Mystery

Can someone help me out? Watching youtube vids I'm starting to get into doll customizing. I didn't want my first doll to be a brand new one…

Started by DanceOfTheEntWives

14 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by DanceOfTheEntWives

WANTED!!!!!!!! monster high dolls and stands

hello everyone im looking for the dolls listed below if you have any of these listed below to offer please PM me and we can make arrangemen…

Started by Irakitty

22 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Stanna

21 blank MH + EAH dolls for repaints - nice and cheap! Willing sell in lot or in groups

I have 21 dolls and 5 heads for sale! I also have some spare bodies I can sell. :) I can list them if needed, but they're all there. So…

Started by LilSkully

5 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by LilSkully

Question About Sealants

Hi! So I'm really new to doll customization and I want to start my first doll soon. However, I'm struggling to find the right sealant. The…

Started by NovaNightengale

3 May 11, 2017
Reply by Evz

Selling some Monster High repaints by @LilSkullitaDolls

So I set up an Etsy page for my dolls a while back and I wanted to post it around :) The link is here My prices are a bit different dependi…

Started by LilSkully

0 Aug 14, 2016

Monster High repaints by @ LunaZakka

I make and paint Monster High dolls. Only 55$ for each head. If you like it, you can visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/LunaZakka to see detai…

Started by Luna

0 Jun 12, 2016

For Sale: MH Collectible

Hello, I have a Boo York Nefra De Nile collectible that is not sold in stores I believe. It is made by Toy Designer Ivy Bleser and is still…

Started by jiminieeeexlove

6 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by jiminieeeexlove

WIN A MONSTER HIGH DRACULAURA DOLL & CAR!

Hey everyone, we're doing a big giveaway on our channel. Check out the video for more information or type in GingerLola in the search bar o…

Started by Ginger Lola

0 Oct 6, 2015

Lorna McNessie Art

Started by Azure and Copper

4 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by DroothR

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service