Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'diary' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

-UPDATED- Selling entire collection NIB+loose outfits+diaries

Hello you beautiful monsters, Thank you to everyone I have spoken with! I'm happy to report the majority of my dolls have now been donated…

Started by Veravey❄

9 on Thursday
Reply by Melanie Martinez

For Sale: Signature Ghoulia, loose, no headband

For sale is an original Wave 1 Signature Ghoulia, loose, complete except for her headband, in excellent used condition. $50 + shipping. I w…

Started by Elena's_Dad

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Sheyla_Fae

WTT/WTS Holt Hyde diary

For some reason, my Holt Hyde had 3 diaries in his box? They're all the same, I guess the machine that packs the dolls just dropped in extr…

Started by Essence Beasley

2 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by nicole

"Basic" series Gil - Will there ever be one?

Anyone else curious about this? I mean, they have the mold, and he's the only one NOT to have a "basic" series doll (who has already been m…

Started by Michi Kaioh

32 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Victoria Niccals

Venus McFlytrap`s 'BFF`s' ...?

I got Venus a day or so ago and was reading the back of her box,  It says her BFF'S are Lagoona Blue and Gil Webber. I thought that was rea…

Started by VoltageBoltz

7 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Name Not Available

Drop Dead Diary

Is this a new book series? Found this browsing on Amazon. I at first thought it was just a diary, but it has an author Abaghoul Harris. I t…

Started by Scary Murphy

15 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Alley Kat

spectra's diary

i found a picture of spectra and links to spectras diary   i163.photobucket.com/albums/t309/picklepud/MH%20Diaries/S...i163.photobucket.com…

Started by gloomy bear

0 Aug 3, 2011

Draculaura's newest diary.

I've been wondering this for a couple of weeks. For those who own the gift set, does Draculaura's diary explain what happened between her a…

Started by Molly

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Triumvirate

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service