Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'de' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleo de Nile repaint, skeleton girl!

Hi everyone ^^ This is my new repaint. Cleo as a skeleton!

Started by Lesthi

3 May 31, 2012
Reply by Bauhausfrau

Looking for loose Rochelle

I am in search of a de boxed Rochelle can be nude or dressed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Started by Breezy

1 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Breezy

Freaky Fab 13 ! Friday the 13 celebration!!!

To celebrate the friday the 13 I went to buy Monster high dolls !!! I buy Operetta and Nefera at Claire's !!! The are awsome !!!  I also sa…

Started by Ha.J. De Nile

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Michaela

more stuff for sale!

Gloom Beach Draculaura $9+shipping (includes all original accessories and stand, but she’s from the 5 pack so no card, but I can include…

Started by Belinda Cain

6 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Belinda Cain

updated sale post (GB Draculaura, Fearleading Cleo, Mad Science Lagoona, DotD Frankie, etc)

Hi guys!  I've never posted anything here, so I hope I'm doing this right... anyway, I have a few dolls that I'd like to sell, or possibly…

Started by Belinda Cain

21 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by S King

Should I call Mattel?

I was wondering if I should call Mattel and complain about the Werecat twins not coming with stands. (I'll need to hunt down the number.) …

Started by Anna Lawson

10 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Carol

SO Cleo on amazon.co.uk for £14.99!

So today I got my recommendations from amazon.co.uk, and it's usually just thing like Operetta for 30 quid! But this time there was somethi…

Started by Werewolfsisters72

0 Mar 20, 2012

What monster high dolls are still out?

If anyone wouldn't mind telling me so I could look out for them, also are the basics still out? (Though I doubt it.)

Started by ♥✿Samantha✿♥

4 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Witchy

Wherein JesseSesame got on his soapbox...

...and defended Monster High. I was cruising the Monster High tag on tumblr, and I saw a post that basically said "the Monster High dolls…

Started by JesseSesame

16 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by ❤Margo isn't Perfect❤

Monster High Gloom Beach 5 pack Includes Ghoulia Yelps

NEWLY RELEASED Monster High GLOOM BEACH 5 PACK GIFT SET up for grabs on my Ebay page. I was able to snag the last two at my local store and…

Started by Kikio Kandii

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Joanna Gutierrez

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service