Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'de' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mad Science Cleo de Nile face dents

Has anyone else who picked up the Cleo / Ghoulia Mad Science two pack ended up having the goggles leave dents of her face and figured out a…

Started by Rodimus Knight

6 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Patricia Ferry

My Customs =)

Heeeelloooooooo ,   i wanna show you my Customs =)       Here my first Custom , her Name is Goldie Bling she is the daugther of Midas =) an…

Started by TootheSmile

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

Dolls I have/are in the mail and the ideas I have for them (plus trade offer)

Roller Maze Frankie Stein - No idea yet. Considering trading. Dance Class Lagoona - I cut her hair so I’m going somewhere with it. Picture…

Started by Jennifer

0 Apr 2, 2013

Selling: First Wave Cleo and Deuce Set

Hi! I'm selling my first wave Cleo and Deuce set. They have never been played with and have all of their original accessories and clothes.…

Started by Dia

0 Mar 27, 2013

Monster High Cinderella Stop motion series.

Hello Everyone! If any one out here wants to know, I make a Monster high Stop-motion series based on Cinderella. There  are  new Episodes E…

Started by Bobalina

0 Mar 16, 2013

3 new Custom Fullsets with Reainted faces - Cleo, Cleo and Draculaura :)

Hi everyone! I've made 3 more repaints since my latest ones. Hope you'll like them! Black widow Cleo: more pics: http://www.facebook.com

Started by moniee

4 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

I need a name for my PONY !!! ITS REAL ! HELP ME PLEASE :)!

Hey,  I recently got a Pony for myself ! YAY !! is a cute little boy ! :) He is so sweet, calm, kind and lovely! He actually need a NAME !…

Started by Ha.J. De Nile

15 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by ajlightningscout

Cleo's favorite song and fashion inspiration *^_^*

I was thinking that we don't get know much about what kind of music the characters like, so while listening to this song (for the 10000th t…

Started by Jennifer Br

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Br

Is Catrine de Mew a homage to the great French Actor and Super Model Catherine Denueve?

I don't know if someone already posed this question. The younger monsters may not know her but she is a famous stunning French beauty and i…

Started by Bite Me

12 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Bite Me

Ponderings over Nefera.

We don't really converse much about the more minor characters or antagonists, but I thought it would be a good discussion to talk about Nef…

Started by Princess Juliet Capulet

12 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Abbinormal

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service