Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'day' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

Monster High Dolls for Sale or Trade!!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have: I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!…

Started by mlggirl

89 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

Dolls for sale, more to come. Please Look! :)

Mh dolls I definitely have for sale now: I’m moving soon and don’t have the space. All of these are out of box. I’m located in the US and t…

Started by LaPetiteRougeFox

13 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Selebis

All 3 Wave 2 Picture Day Dolls in Stock! (plus some older basics)

We currently have a few of the new picture day dolls in stock and ready to ship All the dolls plus some older releases are available thoug…

Started by Vivgore

1 May 3, 2013
Reply by Kelly barchus

Picture Day Wave 2

Does anyone know or have they seen any of the second wave of Picture Day dolls? I know Kmart put them on their site but they are always out…

Started by Dralexina

20 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Lillian Gracey

Some of my mods so far

I've only modified a few dolls so far and still working on some others. 2 of teh dolls are still a work in progress, I havn't started their…

Started by Sith Abair

20 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Mighoula Scaremeyer

Wanting to buy Spectra Picture Day OUTFIT....but.... :D

Hello everyone! I absolutely adore Spectra's Picture Day outfit...the entire thing...shoes, pants, top, all of it. Would I be better off bu…

Started by Aaron Gargoyle

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

Wal-Mart.com has many MH dolls on sale!

Just doing my morning virtual window shopping and came across a decent sale on MH dolls at Walmart.comlink DDG singles $11 Basic Abbey , Op…

Started by phaireetells

20 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Rodimus Knight

Las Vegas Sightings

Popped into a Toys R Us (Stephanie and Sunset) a couple days ago and found that they were fairly stocked with all four Picture Day girls!  …

Started by Zombiechick

9 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Zombiechick

Selling: picture day abbey, sweet 1600 clawd, ghouls rule frankie, DDG lagoona, operetta

Hello, I'm selling a few dolls from my collection. The prices are what I paid for them. If you are interested in purchasing please let me k…

Started by bunnykitty

4 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by bunnykitty

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service