Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'dance' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling My Collection - new in box 1600 Frankie, Loose Wave 1 Frankie+ More!!

Hey everyone I used to be on this forum but I rejoined because I forgot my account haha Anyway the reason I am here is i am currently sell…

Started by Yukun

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Yukun

Trading and Selling lots of Monster High Dolls and Accessories!

EDIT: I am now also paying for EAH dolls as well (no trade necessary)! Message me if you have a doll you want to sell :) I am looking to se…

Started by mlggirl

34 May 1, 2015
Reply by mlggirl

Cleo de Nile "Dawn of the Dance" original 2009 clothing and box

I have Cleo de Nile "Dawn of the Dance" original 2009 stuff for sale.I have the dress, shoes, bag, coffin phone, brush, stand, invitation a…

Started by Elenya

0 Jan 6, 2015

Monster High Dolls for Sale or Trade!!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have: I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!…

Started by mlggirl

89 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

FS: Loose Target Exclusive Dance Class Ghouls: Lagoona, Robecca, & Operetta, $12 - $15

Brand new ghouls from the Target exclusive Dance Class 5-pack! Lagoona: $15 Robecca: $12 (NO SHOES) Operetta: $15 Shipping USA: $5 in a bu…

Started by Nonesuch

0 Sep 10, 2014

Lot of Monster high items, Some hard to find listed on eBay now!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321389704989?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649Dotd Frankie outfit piecesVenus McFlytrap Defau…

Started by craftybot

1 May 10, 2014
Reply by craftybot

SELLING DAWN OF THE DANCE LAGOONA BLUE and BASIC WAVE 1 2009 BOX

hi guysI'm selling a bunch of lagoona blue dawn of the dance in purple box and some Frankie and draculaura Basic Wave 1 in 2009 Boxes (card…

Started by calebtobey

13 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by calebtobey

Looking for Monster High Doll Girl Outfit Fashion Pack Clawdeen Entrepreneurs Club

will trade Monster High Doll Girl Outfit Fashion Pack Clawdeen Entrepreneurs Club  for: Fear leader Ghoulia, Draculaura, cleo 20.00 each…

Started by Steve

12 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by jon johnson

UPDATE ** Sat. 8/17/13 ** Ghouls Night Out 4 pk ~ Dance Class ~ Sweet 1600 ~ Outfits or NUDE

I'm looking to sell the items or SERIOUS trades with feedback & timely responses **SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS** **Items are from a smoke an…

Started by Lover of MH

13 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Lover of MH

Looking for Rochelle Goyle's dance class doll~!

I'm looking to purchase Rochelle Goyle's dance class doll separate from the Dance Class 5-pack! I don't want to buy the whole set, so if so…

Started by Colleen Duffy

6 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service