Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'cupid' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CA Cupid Mint

Selling a brand new unopened boxed CA cupid $55 shipped

Started by Nata-Bear

0 Aug 31, 2017

Selling/trading: C.A. Cupid, Cerise Hood, Invisibilly, Clawdeen 2 Pack, more ALL MIB MOVING SALE with PICS

Hey there all!I'm moving in a few months and I'm parting with most of my collection.First up, here's an album with pics and prices. It's pu…

Started by ShindoW

8 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Tlaya

New in Box, C.A Cupid for sale.

C.A Cupid has never been removed from her box and has only been displayed. Im looking for $75 OBO without shipping. Please let me know if y…

Started by morgan.kelly

0 Sep 22, 2015

C.A Cupid For sale!~ REDUCED PRICE.

I have a NIB, Monster High C.A Cupid for sale.  She has never been removed from her box and is almost mint. I say almost because her box is…

Started by morgan.kelly

1 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by morgan.kelly

Removing body paint?

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to go about removing the body paint (Frankie's stitches, Cupid's arm and leg designs, etc) fo…

Started by C.M. Joy

2 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by C.M. Joy

Selling Cupid $42 shipped. Or open to trades

Cupid with card & accessories **see pic attached*** All included shipped in bubble mailer US only. Paypal only. Doll is in great cond…

Started by samanthacastle54

0 Jun 18, 2014

ISO Some Accessories/Clothes, Elissabat, Zombie Dance Rochelle or Venus

Looking for some accessories/clothes, let me know if you have any! Can possibly trade Slo Mo for all Elissabat (either nude or with full…

Started by katieklassified

6 May 29, 2014
Reply by katieklassified

SELLING Sweet 1600 Cupid

I'm selling an out-of-box but otherwise mint CA Cupid doll. This is the Sweet 1600 version, not the re-release. Doll comes with box and all…

Started by Fokkusu

0 May 4, 2014

DS! First Wave Lagoona, Forbitten Love Clawd, First wave dead tired dolls, and some other stuffs!

I've got a whole bunch of ghouls for sale. Paypal ONLY. This is my first time selling my dolls and my first time selling on the forum so le…

Started by AkikoDesu

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by AkikoDesu

Mod

[S] OOB dolls and items. Must sell everything. LARGE IMAGES!

Selling ... for the bold if you want them all, and all spare items which aren't just MH but also EAH and like one or two MLP things, I'll s…

Started by Joker (Mod! Only PC to report!)

89 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Joker (Mod! Only PC to report!)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service