Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'create' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB cam Harpy

I need the legs, winged forearms and shoes from the Harpy but I'll take a full set if anyone wants to unload it. I need it fairly urgently.…

Started by sakuraplush

0 May 5, 2016

Three Eyed Ghoul

I'm looking for Three Eyed Ghoul for my birthday it's in a couple weeks. I'm hoping for a decent price! Please help me!

Started by castaspellonyou

0 Jan 5, 2016

two ooak dolls up for grabs will sell or trade

the vampire girl ( i named Fangtasia) is a draculara clone on a cam body.. i left her original hair and added in the burgundy shade..her dr…

Started by Dallas Sparks

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Ology

Selling: Clothes, Vampire CAM, Werewolf CAM Head (PIC HEAVY)

Hey! I'm selling a few things that I've gotten but don't want anymore. Feel free to message me for more information/pictures. :) Prices do…

Started by writtenhuman

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by writtenhuman

UPDATED!!!! Custom Color Torsos - Great for CAM Packs

We've been working on some new torsos for the create a monsters.  Thought it would be fun to have some new colors besides gray and light pi…

Started by FrankieFan

43 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by purple_monkfish

Looking for Vampire/Gargoyle CAM pack

Okay guys, I need some help. I really want the Vampire/Gargolye boy CAM pack, but I can’t find it anywhere around here (I live in a small t…

Started by ruthimagination

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by ruthimagination

4 NEW MONSTER HIGH DOLLS!

4 new monster high dolls! mad science: scroll to see them ghoul's night out: new create a monster lab? unknown line:

Started by Mhboo <3 monseter high 4 ever

7 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Mhboo <3 monseter high 4 ever

Anybody want the complete CAM mummy?

Wig, dress, shoes and all (the wig is incredibly silky), and you won't be stuck with gorgon bits. $12 (includes shipping) or trade for -- h…

Started by Phoebe Phlegming

13 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Samantha O

Any customizers want a siren wig?

You can see the plastic cap to the left of the bangs and the bangs are lopsided. Maybe one of you magicians would like to work magic on it.…

Started by Phoebe Phlegming

0 Jan 25, 2013

WTB Werecat Sisters, Gil, DDG Ghoulia, Roller Maze Ghoulia&Abbey, and others - MAKE ME AN OFFER

I'm looking to buy quite a lot of things I've listed below, so either send me a message or comment below with how much you're looking for i…

Started by Somerley Carr

15 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Steam Powered Bunny

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service