Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'collection' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling my collection of 17 MH dolls, a playset, and 99% of original accessories

Hello! feel free to message me, I do have dolls from discontinued lines, all from smoke free home, Never played with, been on display, they…

Started by Hannah

5 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Real Men Wear Pink

UPDATED selling collection: NEED TO SELL

Hi! I have most of the first wave dolls and a lot of the dolls, furniture sets, and things like that from the first few years of Monster Hi…

Started by mrice130

41 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by mrice130

Selling Collection to move OS - rare dolls etc

Hi there fellow ghouls, I'm moving overseas in 2 months time and currently have the rest of my MH collection up for sale. There are rare do…

Started by Peta Pan

2 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Peta Pan

FOR SALE: used and new MH dolls!

Hi guys, don't know if you remember me I was on this forum around monster high's early boom in popularity where people raced to find the wa…

Started by afrokid

7 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by gazzy90

Selling EUC Complete Collection, HS, Coffee Shop, Dragster, NIB Books and More

Here is the complete list of dolls and extras for sale.  These are my daughters and as you can see all are in new condition for the excepti…

Started by Sami'sMom

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Sami'sMom

Monster High Lovers AUSTRALIA - Entire collection up for sale!

Hi there fellow Ghouls! My name is Bridgette and I have been a long time collector and lover of Monster High. I have been collecting the do…

Started by Peta Pan

6 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by AJ

Anyone interested in empty boxes?

I've been collecting from the very start, and have accumulated a lot of empty doll boxes that I just can't bring myself to throw out, I'll…

Started by tana savage

7 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by tana savage

My Monster High Addiction

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to MH. Bought my first two dolls in April (b/w SS Frankie and Nefera). Now I've got 16 plus quite a few mo…

Started by Jonathan

102 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Her Monster Highness

i want buy monster high doll empty BOX for rochelle

have everything for holding the doll and her stuff and little wire  please i need it for my monster high ooak 

Started by Evelyn Judith Reyes

1 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Quinn (○´・д・)ノ Lawson

My collection so far :D

I just wanted to share my collection with everyone. I had no idea what MH was back when they first came out. All I knew at that time was th…

Started by Bunniculaaa

0 Aug 1, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service