Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'clothes' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

-UPDATED- Selling entire collection NIB+loose outfits+diaries

Hello you beautiful monsters, Thank you to everyone I have spoken with! I'm happy to report the majority of my dolls have now been donated…

Started by Veravey❄

9 on Thursday
Reply by Melanie Martinez

Basic Shoes for ´Dolls

Hei everyone, I'm Searching for basic, plain/simple High heels for Monster High Dolls. The ones Adam was selling on his Etsy store (like th…

Started by Lucy Alice

0 Oct 16, 2016

Monster High things for sale

I cleaned out my monster high lot, and came across some create-a-monster parts that I want to get rid of. I wanted to post this awhile ago,…

Started by Brittany S. Pierce

0 Aug 4, 2016

Selling: Clothes, Vampire CAM, Werewolf CAM Head (PIC HEAVY)

Hey! I'm selling a few things that I've gotten but don't want anymore. Feel free to message me for more information/pictures. :) Prices do…

Started by writtenhuman

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by writtenhuman

must Share news

So I'm not sure how many of you know this but the new Ken doll shoes Fit monster high boys, I got a ken outfit today to see if any of the c…

Started by linka

1 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by mechagirl

[WTB] Most ANY MH Boy Clothes & Accessories (Or things that fit!)

I'm on the hunt for clothes and accessories that fit the MH boys, be it official MH boy things or even things that are not. - PRIORITY!: I…

Started by bridgechan

10 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Meow Meow MH

MH Accessories

Lots of Accessories for sale and trade All items are in good shape unless mentioned otherwise. Shipping is reasonable with tracking in the…

Started by Lover of MH

47 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Draconia St George

Looking to Buy (small accessories/clothing pieces, and a few dolls!)

Looking for the following things...can buy or trade. I have Sig Ghoulia with just clothes/shoes and a NIB Sig Abbey I can possibly trade.…

Started by katieklassified

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by katieklassified

monster high dolls nib, oob, nude & a bunch of clothes

I have a bunch of dolls Nib and oob none are complete oob. Some are nude and missing arms like clawdeen who has a scratch on her lip to Cl…

Started by Ishiguro

20 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Ishiguro

Sale/Trade UPDATED 12/08/13 Ghoulia Deadfast Comicbook Club Fashion

If you can't read the whole post, please don't comment or contact me. I'm tired of dealing with people's snark and attitude because they ca…

Started by Skeekers

135 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Skeekers

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service