Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'clawdeen' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling all my MH and EAH Dolls + Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Great for customizer or beginner customizer! (PRICE DOWN)

Hello all! I'm selling all of my MH, EAH, MH/EAH Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Dolls have all been wiped of make-up/face-paint, removed ha…

Started by Pickle

6 Mar 4
Reply by Pickle

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

Selling/trading: C.A. Cupid, Cerise Hood, Invisibilly, Clawdeen 2 Pack, more ALL MIB MOVING SALE with PICS

Hey there all!I'm moving in a few months and I'm parting with most of my collection.First up, here's an album with pics and prices. It's pu…

Started by ShindoW

8 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Tlaya

Selling Dolls for upcoming move, all MIB, not looking for ebay prices, just to sell~

Here are the photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10207391387523939.1073741866.1264335302&type=3 Characters include Clawd…

Started by ShindoW

1 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Tlaya

ISO I♥Fashion, Gloom & Bloom, Ghouls Alive, Boo York & Wolf Pack

Hey there~I need some serious help, haha~ I'm seeking some dolls that were released within the last year, but due to terrible shipment allo…

Started by Amu-chan

0 Dec 4, 2015

Selling MIB collection Spectra and Clawdeen PICS ADDED, not looking for ebay prices, moving sale!

I'm selling a bunch of MIB dolls! I'm not looking for Ebay prices, but please be fair. These are adult owned and were picked for collecting…

Started by ShindoW

0 Sep 23, 2015

Selling All Of My Monster High Dolls (Updated)

I am looking to sell all of my monster high dolls now that I'm saving up for college and other activities. I don't really have a set price…

Started by Jeppy Paige

16 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Jeppy Paige

Selling Dolls - including SDCC two pack

Decided to sell some of my dolls as I need the space and my interest has waned with some of the girls. I have the SDCC Villian two pack for…

Started by Ashley

9 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Ashley

Scarily Ever After Set for Sale!! NEW, MINT, FREE SHIPPING

I have all three dolls, Threadarella- $35.00 Snow Bite- $35.00 Little Dead Riding Wolf- SOLD TOTALLY FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.…

Started by Megan Marie

0 Jun 3, 2015

Trading and Selling lots of Monster High Dolls and Accessories!

EDIT: I am now also paying for EAH dolls as well (no trade necessary)! Message me if you have a doll you want to sell :) I am looking to se…

Started by mlggirl

34 May 1, 2015
Reply by mlggirl

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service