Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'clawd' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ISO I♥Fashion, Gloom & Bloom, Ghouls Alive, Boo York & Wolf Pack

Hey there~I need some serious help, haha~ I'm seeking some dolls that were released within the last year, but due to terrible shipment allo…

Started by Amu-chan

0 Dec 4, 2015

Selling All Of My Monster High Dolls (Updated)

I am looking to sell all of my monster high dolls now that I'm saving up for college and other activities. I don't really have a set price…

Started by Jeppy Paige

16 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Jeppy Paige

Draculaura + Clawd's Picnic Date

Hi guys and ghouls! This was a fun piece I drew a while back that I thought I'd share with you, now that spring is finally coming our way.…

Started by kuthinks

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

Selling My Entire Collection - Loose and MIB

Hey guys, I'm hoping to move out of the parents house as soon as I can, so I'm having to downsize my stuff and hopefully put some cash away…

Started by candidlyben

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

Wolf family 4 Pack!!! Also...

http://rayedelsol.tumblr.com/post/89353678251/momdusa-pic-found-on-fb-credited-to-monster How cute are they in their matching striped shirt…

Started by Amaranthe

85 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by livyliz

[WTB] Most ANY MH Boy Clothes & Accessories (Or things that fit!)

I'm on the hunt for clothes and accessories that fit the MH boys, be it official MH boy things or even things that are not. - PRIORITY!: I…

Started by bridgechan

10 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Meow Meow MH

buying or trading for franke& lala maul fashion pack & Coffin bean Draculaura!!

LOOKING DO IN TIME FOR A BDAY New in box Fashion packs Day at the maulFrankie and Draculaura NIB  Cleo clear box that in came in Lagoona…

Started by angelarcher

35 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

DS! First Wave Lagoona, Forbitten Love Clawd, First wave dead tired dolls, and some other stuffs!

I've got a whole bunch of ghouls for sale. Paypal ONLY. This is my first time selling my dolls and my first time selling on the forum so le…

Started by AkikoDesu

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by AkikoDesu

Looking for SDCC Dead Fast Ghoulia!

I am looking for a (Preferably NIB) SDCC Ghoulia! I am willing to purchase for reasonable price and have some dolls up for trade as well! D…

Started by psychguy78

2 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by psychguy78

Looking for Draculaura from "forbitten" forbidden set or outfit, umbrella,diarys, Clawds pet & watch

Hello, I have the Clawd from the set but looking for his watch and pet. Also looking for Draculaura from the set or even pieces. The doll c…

Started by doubledeckersoulwrecker

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Nick Carrell

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service