Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'cheap' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling ALL MY DOLLS (Junked dolls, ooaks, blank dolls) - URGENT

I need to pay my bills, so here's all my dolls for sale that I can ship the very next day after purchase. They've all been wiped of origina…

Started by LilSkully

0 Aug 29, 2016

Monster High things for sale

I cleaned out my monster high lot, and came across some create-a-monster parts that I want to get rid of. I wanted to post this awhile ago,…

Started by jiminieeeexlove

0 Aug 4, 2016

For Sale: MH Collectible

Hello, I have a Boo York Nefra De Nile collectible that is not sold in stores I believe. It is made by Toy Designer Ivy Bleser and is still…

Started by jiminieeeexlove

6 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by jiminieeeexlove

looking for parts and OOAK question

I'm looking for just Ears like cat and wolf Ears or unused were monster ears I look one ebay but I have to pay a lot for a group of heads t…

Started by linka

7 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by linka

Dolls for Sale - Deuce, Jackson, Abbey, Cams ect.

Hey guys, I need to get rid of the rest of my collection, here is what there is, please make a reasonable offer, you MUST pay the extra shi…

Started by Jinn Solomon

12 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Jinn Solomon

Cheap Monster High Doll Lot, Opperetta, Abbey, Frankie, Cleo, and accessories!

I want to get rid of them all. Since shipping is so expensive I will be selling them as a lot. This is a great Monster High Doll lot for a…

Started by disneyrebel15

0 Jul 4, 2014

Monster High Dolls for Sale

http://grandisland.craigslist.org/tag/4400853919.html click link to check them out and get info Skull Shores Abbey $12 Dot Dead Gorgeous O…

Started by disneyrebel15

6 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by disneyrebel15

Go to Neighborhood Walmarts

Just went to a neighborhood Walmart to pick something up and decided to check the toys.  They had the Picture Day on clearance for $13 and…

Started by Wolfies R Awesome!You can PC me

13 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by MonsterGirl4444

AMAZING MH OOAK Customs - REDUCED PRICE! MUST GO!! FREE SHIPPING

I am in DESPERATE need of money and have reduced the price of my monster high customs drastically. Please PM me with any questions you may…

Started by Kassidi R. White

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Ghosty

Selling/Trading Nude and Fully-Dressed Dolls

Hi! I guess I'm a newbie here, downsizing my collection of MH dolls to make room for Skelita, Jinafire and Catrine DeMew... if they ever ma…

Started by RachelH1

11 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by VegasKAT

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service