Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'characters' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you could create a new Monster High character/doll...

If you could create a new Monster High character/doll, who would they be, and who would their parents be? I wonder this because there are a…

Started by Herondale

2 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

Mod

What Monsters are left?

We had a discussion about this, possibly a year and a half ago, but it's been pretty deeply buried.  I thought it was worth revisiting. 20…

Started by Draconia St George

122 May 17, 2014
Reply by Operetta Fanboy

Free Commissioned Artwork

Hi! I will draw free artwork with of course, no charge! That's what free means, right? XD Anyways, I will draw OCs (given details and or p…

Started by GeekyGirl123

14 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer

New characters! 2013

Disclaimer: I do not own the photos, and I don't know the chances of the characters. I gave my honest opinion. Rider? ( I think that is h…

Started by Nightmare Gorgon

13 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by DollyObsession

ideas for a new monster high doll or character

what are some ideas you have for new dolls and charcters up at monster high i have seen many fangtastic sketches and i want to see what you…

Started by Dream

32 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Porcelain Ghost

Senior

NEW Ever After High website!

Well guys, Ever After High has a website! www.everafterhigh.com The site has 3 very interesting webisodes and a ton of cool characters inc…

Started by CutieFrooti

62 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Drax

NEW BIOS!

First of all they are not on the student list. You MUST put in the name of the character in the URL code after the bios/ Since i cannot add…

Started by Ghoulish Beauty

0 May 8, 2013

New Novi Stars!

There are new characters! Tula Toned: And Malie Tasker: I ADORE both of them! They are really cute and I can't wait for them to come out :)…

Started by MonsterGirl♥

48 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Monster High Collector

Awesome custom MH backgrounders!

I'm sure this photo has been seen before, but just saw it on FB.  I think they were someones CO's of the background characters in the MH se…

Started by SnowDragon

7 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by SnowDragon

Fairy Tale Ghouls MH dolls

http://www.shugashug.com/2012/05/11/mh-fairy-tale-ghouls/ I can't believe they are finally dressing the girls as fairy tale characters! Lo…

Started by Olympia Lovett

0 May 17, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service