Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'buy' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ISO Forbitten Love Draculaura Umbrella

I will buy the if possible. Please message me or reply if you have it. Can also trade if preferred.

Started by Dynastic De Nile

1 Jan 12
Reply by Muinn

(PRICE DROP) Selling Huge Doll, Accessory and Stand Lot

Need it all gone :( 17 dolls + 1 head - €60 or best offer! Shipping would be roughly €15, but I'd get back to you based on the country…

Started by LilSkully

4 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by LilSkully

Dolls I Am Looking to Buy

Hey! I am looking to buy a "couple" dolls! Some on my list I realize are rare or hard to find but I'm not looking to pay any outrageous pri…

Started by Danielle

30 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Eva

-UPDATED- Selling entire collection NIB+loose outfits+diaries

Hello you beautiful monsters, Thank you to everyone I have spoken with! I'm happy to report the majority of my dolls have now been donated…

Started by Veravey❄

9 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Melanie Martinez

Monster High things for sale

I cleaned out my monster high lot, and came across some create-a-monster parts that I want to get rid of. I wanted to post this awhile ago,…

Started by jiminieeeexlove

0 Aug 4, 2016

WTB: Boy CAM torso/upper arms/upper legs

Desperately seeking a boy CAM torso, upper arms, and legs. Any color is fine. Thank you!! 

Started by katieklassified

6 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by lmfinley

iso hoodude, headless headmistress buy or trade

I am looking for any dolls that come in packs possibly sold separate. Mosly looking for hoodude, headmistress, gloom beach or skull shores…

Started by jade_nya

2 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by jade_nya

Monster High loose dolls

Wow! been awhile since I have started selling stuff again! I have some MH Loose dolls up for grabs! All are in Excellent condition and onl…

Started by NightSorrow

8 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by NightSorrow

Looking To Trade Boy Dolls

Hey guys. I'm looking to trade an out of box Scaris Deuce(he's totally complete) and an in box Heath and Abbey two pack. I'm looking to get…

Started by Brittney Richman

4 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Brittney Richman

Collection of Abbey's (and others) for Sale

Hey there, I'm thinning out my collection due to space/money so I'm selling loads of my boxed and unboxed dolls. They're mostly Abbeys (see…

Started by adelesimone

0 Jun 21, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service