Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'broken' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: "Unsalvagables" and other unfortunates.

Do you have a doll in a shape you just can't bear to look at?Broken limbs?Did the dog get to it?Did a sibling or child get ahold of them wi…

Started by MadBoyCreator

28 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Claire

Hello All!!! My name is Sammy and I am a MH addict :-)

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to this site. I am a HUGE Monster High Doll fan and MY DAUGHTER HATES ME FOR IT! I was always a Barbie Coll…

Started by samanthacastle54

4 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by MonsterHighMommy

Want to Buy your Broken dolls or Random parts for creative daughter

I am interested in buying your broken dolls or doll parts. My daughter has become very interested in MH dolls as I have been collecting NI…

Started by samanthacastle54

1 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Toughstermcg

Broken and Bootleg Doll CAMs

Hey all, this is the area where I will be posting CAM ideas based on dolls I've purchased, either broken, second hand, or bootleg from site…

Started by MadBoyCreator

20 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by MadBoyCreator

Making a Frankendoll (splicing limbs)

As some of you know, I've been buying "irreparable" dolls from inside the community on and off, and have been able to give new limbs and pa…

Started by MadBoyCreator

21 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by ShayLari

Updated: 8/11/2013/ Looking for SDCC 2013/B/S/T MH and non-MH stuff especially like broken MH, 80's toys and other things.

Hi, I am willing sell items or multiple items I have listed for things and I may sell or trade items posted and not posted. I may also buy…

Started by L.A.

37 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by L.A.

Broken knee joints

Hello everyone. I bought a wave 1 Frankie some months ago and the piece of her knee that joins leg and thigh was broken (the round part in…

Started by Jaroslava

8 May 30, 2013
Reply by Jaroslava

Arm Replacement (Mattel's Customer Service)

Just in case anyone is curious (and cares to read through a pretty boring and somewhat annoying chat...) this is my transcript from my onli…

Started by BklynStar555

14 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Momster

Something broke in my Deuce Gorgon doll, help!

Hi, I was just playing with my Deuce Gorgon doll when I heard something broke. When I shake the doll, there's a sound of someting lose but…

Started by Spectroona

6 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Spectroona

So who here has fixed their broken (elastic doll legs)?

No, I don't need to know HOW to do it (found a how to video on you tube) but I'm just curious how it all turned out for everyone? Did anyon…

Started by Barbara

6 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by L.A.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service